9

- CHAPTER NINE: HIS IDENTITY 章 9: 彼のアイデンティティ

9: 彼のアイデンティティ

A knock on the door was all it took for me to wake up. I stretched out my arms as I let out a loud yawn. I then got out of my bed and headed towards the door.

As I opened the door I was greeted by Taehyung. He held a basket of fresh fruits. I looked at the basket of fruit in surprise, before I looked back up at him.

"What brings you here Taehyung?" I curiously asked him. He smiled, flashing his rectangular smile. "I have to check if my cousin is doing fine of course!" He beamed out, as he forced himself into my house.

Taehyung placed the fruit basket on the table, before he plotted himself down on the chair. He grabbed an apple from the basket and bit into it.

He made a grimace, telling me that it was good.

I chuckled and sat down next to him. "So you know?" I curiously asked him. Taehyung swallowed the remaining pieces of his apple as he looked up at me.

"Gyeongi, daughter of Poseidon," he proudly announced as he took another bite of his apple.  I smiled back at him.

"How does it feel though? To have a cousin I mean,"

Taehyung shrugged. "It feels good to have someone who posses the same amount of power as me," he proceeded. "Full bloods like us are no match against the other demigods, however you do need some training," Taehyung chuckled, referring to my combat scenes during capture the flag.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Taehyung ah, I'm a demigod, I'm sorry but I'm not that strong," I apologised.

Taehyung looked at me with a surprised face, however he quickly forgot about it.

"That's fine too! You're still strong, you just need to know how to control it and make it more powerful," Taehyung flashed me an encouraging smile.

He then lifted his hand high up in the air. "High five?" He grinned as he anticipated for my hand.

At that moment he looked like a kid who was waiting for his candy. I found it silly and high fived him back.

Taehyung then stood up and looked back at me with sparkling eyes. "Let's get breakfast?"

 "Let's get breakfast?"