35

- CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: HAPPY ENDING 章 35: ハッピーエンド

35: ハッピーエンド

After the late breakfast meeting, i came to an agreement with Hazel and Frank that we would send them a letter a day before Cronus's awakening, so they had a heads-up of what was going to come.

In addition, we also added Leo, Annabeth, and Percy to the team, making us nine in total.

At first, i had only asked Leo to join us on our mission, but Percy had insisted he wanted to go, as he didn't want to separate with me, just as we reunited.

And Annabeth, being the loyal and loving girlfriend she was, had decided to join in.

The nine of us started packing our stuff into Argo II, and at the same time, Frank and Hazel had provided us with new clothes, which was much better than our previous one, who was basically ripped into shreds.

We filled some bags with food, just in case we got hungry on our journey.

As i was about to climb up the ladder to Argo II, i gave Piper a quick hug for thanking her for healing my ankle, which felt brand new again.

Piper smiled as she gave me a hug back, "good luck", she mumbled as she broke out of the hug before she gave me a thumbs up.

I thanked her before i went ahead and climbed up. Jungkook, who was going to climb up after me, helped me support my balance as i continued climbing up the ladder.

When i reached the top, Leo reached out his hands to me as he dragged me back up on Argo II, where the others were already on.

Leo walked towards the control center of Argo II, as he started the setup of the ship.

"Everyone ready?" He asked as he started the engine.

I stood next to Jungkook as i watched the ship soar higher above the sky. I waved a last goodbye at Hazel, Frank, and Piper as i watched them slowly turn into small ants from the distance.

"Alright, next stop is Old Rome!" Leo announced as he sailed Argo II through the skies.