26

- CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: THE PETITE GIRL 章 26: 小柄な女の子

26: 小柄な女の子

"Soooo, what do we do?" Hoseok mumbled.

To be completely honest, i didn't know. We don't know for sure what these drinks do, neither do we know who these servants work for.

"I don't know, let's just hope that the other's haven't drinked anything,"

Though, i knew some of them had done it already. Specially Taehyung and Jungkook, who had chugged down the alcohol from earlier.

"Make sure you focus on the smallest details and make sure to avoid the servants," I informed Hoseok before we continued our search for the keys.

There was no clock inside this building, so we could hardly tell how many hours had been passing by.

Before starting this mission, we had one week on us, up until now, we had four days, and once midnight hits, we're down to three days.

The time limit seems to go faster than i had imagined, yet there was so much more we hadn't been able to do, yet find.

If i was to be completely honest, the time limit was really stressing me out, however, i couldn't do anything about it. If anything, we'd have to be as effective as possible.

We continued to search for a while, and halfway through, i had managed to separate myself from Hoseok. I looked around the crowded area, attempting to find the orange-haired male, however, it was hard as the flashing lights continued to go like crazy.

Not to mention the awfully loud music that was playing in the background, i swear i could have gone deaf any minute by now.

I find it funny how i always get separated from the other guys during missions like these, i mean sure, it wouldn't be that hard to stick together throughout the whole thing, yet we end up getting separated in a blink of an eye. 

As i continued searching for Hoseok i found myself bumping into another guy.

"o-oh sorry," i managed to utter out, as i looked up at the boy.

Yoongi gave me a frown. "Watch where you're going," he warned as he looked around.

"Where's Hoseok?"

I raised my shoulders, trying to tell him that i had been separated from Hoseok.

"Did you find the key? And where's Jungkook?"

Sadly, Yoongi didn't have any luck in finding the key either, even though he searched everywhere for it, including the top floor.

"As for Jungkook...," Yoongi trialed off

"There's something weird going on with Jungkook, I've noticed it about the other mortals here too,"

As expected from Yoongi. I knew he'd be able to pick up some sense of what was going inside this building, as he's quite quick-witted, but i didn't realize that only a few of us would notice what was really going on around here.