17

- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: TEASE章 17: からかう

17: からかう

"So you're going on a mission?" Jungkook chuckled as he handed me an apple.

After having the talk with Chiron, i had no choice but to approach Jungkook and ask him to help me.

I managed to learn a lot from Jungkook during the last two hours, but i felt like something was still missing.

I nervously fiddled with my fingers as i looked down on the sand. My fingers drawing small flowers on the sand.

"I guess i am, but I'm not sure if i can do it alone," i let out a heavy breath.

"Then..," Jungkook trailed off. I turned my head to him. He quickly glanced away, and i could tell his ears were red.

I watched him with amusement. "Then?"

Jungkook let out a small cough, as he mumbled "Do you want me to join in on your mission?"

He was still ignoring my gaze, but i could imagine how red his face would be. I've known Jungkook for roughly two weeks now, however it doesn't feel like i've known him at all. Theres a lot i don't know about him yet, and there's a lot i want to learn.

"Lately I've noticed that you've been very shy Jeongguk. What happened to the cocky you whom i met two weeks ago?" i teased him.

I thought teasing him would make the moody atmosphere a bit better. But boy, was i wrong. Not expexcting what would happen next, i felt Jungkook's huge body push me down on the sand. Both his arms on the sides of my body.

My eyes widened. I tried to blink multiple times whilst figuring out how i managed to fall down so quickly. Like seriously, how did he pin me down so fast?

Jungkook gazed down at me, his eyes lowering down to my lips. I felt my cheeks turn rosy pink as my eyes automatically landed on his golden brown ones.

I watched as Jungkook studied me. I felt very much exposed laying down with him over me like this, but honestly, i had no idea of what to do in this situation either. (And to be honest, it's kinda hot)

Wow, Gyeongi you are a maniac.

Jungkook cockily clicked his tongue at the corner of his lip, his breaths tickling my face. "Do you like it when I'm acting like this Gyeong?" Jungkook leaned in closer, closing the space between us.

I felt like dying, he's way too much. I can't handle this amount of hotness. "So? Do you like it?" he sent me a mischievous grin.

I let out a gulp, unable to say anything in my defense. I could swear that Jungkooks face neared mine for each second that went and I'm sure that if i didn't say anything, then he'd definitely do something to me.

My tummy started forming butterflies, as i watched him stare at me with his intense, yet beautiful shiny doe eyes. I took in a deep breath as i watched him, "You're sweaty and smelly. Do you know that Jeongguk?"