27

- CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: PASSIONATE CONFESSION章 27: 情熱的な告白

27: 情熱的な告白

If i was going, to be honest, then I'd say that this whole situation was a whole mess.

Not even a small one, but a HUGE mess.

I barely managed to lift a single finger, before i witnessed several Golims sprints towards Jungkook, continuously attempting to attack him as they tried to snatch back the key he had stolen.

Obviously, the other's wouldn't stand in the shadows watching Jungkook fight the golims alone, and before i knew of it, they had already begun fighting, wrestling, heck even punching the golims next to Jungkook.

Everything happened so fast, one moment Taehyung and Yoongi were ganging up on one golim alone- and then on another second Yoongi would've fought down five golims by himself.

Meanwhile, that happened, Hoseok and Grover had distracted some of them into an elevator, sending them many floors down the building.

The numbers of golims in the room decreased, however, it was useless as more and more kept showing up from absolutely nowhere.

But we should have expected this much, we were at the lion's dent- the house of the golims.

"Gyeongi, watch out!" Grover shouted as he quickly jumped onto one of the golims who had attempted to attack me.

Grover fell to the ground with a thud, as he slung his arms around the neck on one of the golims.

"yoU! YOU STOLE MY PRECIOUS...., MY PRECIOUS KEY...," the golim desperately snarled as it tried to escape from Grover's embrace.

I shot Grover a thankful look, before i ran away from the situation, and onto another crowded place full of golims.

After analyzing the situation, i had come with a conclusion that it would be impossible for us to get out of here after beating all the golims-

even if we did beat them all, i was certain that there would be more to come.

Eventually, i came up with a solution that made me realize that we had to have a distraction in order to get out of the building alive.

As i struggled to keep myself alive by continuously beating and fighting several golims, i had to look for an opportunity that would let the six of us escape safely.

One of the things that i found the most absurd during these situations, was the fact that the mortals didn't seem to know what the fuck was going around in this room.

But then again, i couldn't blame them. They were either under a huge enchantment, or the mystery mist must have played with their eyes.

Usually, the mystery mist is used for mortals, in order for them to not see the creatures and the monsters demigods, left alone god, can see. I think one of the most explanatory reasons behind the mystery mist is to make sure that the mortals stay sane.