37

- CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE THREE-HEADED DRAGON章 37: 三頭の兄弟

37: 三頭の兄弟

The seven of us stood in silence, as we tried our best to not wake up the sleeping dragon.

We had to think of some sort of tactic that would give us the opportunity to grab the key without waking up the dragon itself, but this idea felt kind of impossible, as the dragon was literally sleeping underneath the treasured mountain.

If we were to try and climb up the treasure mountain, then it would have been too loud, as small pieces of jewelry would probably fall down for each step we would take.

In the midst of it all, Taehyung was on the edge of sneezing, however, Grover was quick enough to notice, and covered Taehyung's mouth and nose, before he managed to let out a sneeze.

"Thank you-" as soon as Taehyung opened his mouth to say thanks, he accidentally let out a sneeze, causing the cave to let out an echo of his sneezing.

As the noise vibrated throughout the cave, we carefully looked at the dragon, hoping he wouldn't wake up.

Luckily, it didn't even budge.

"Keep quiet," I sternly said, being careful of not waking the dragon up.

The others nodded in agreement.

Though, the silence didn't even last a second, as Taehyung accidentally sneezed AGAIN, this time louder than the previous one.

Yoongi scolded Taehyung by giving him a huge smack on his arm, only to intensify the echo that was already loud enough.

"Ouch!" Taehyung winced, before he quickly shut his mouth, realizing he was talking too loud.

I shook my head in disappointment, as i could tell we were fucked.

Not even a second after Taehyung's constant sneezing and noises, the cave started to shake, the ground rustling as the mountain of jewelry started sinking, coins flowing from each side, as the dragon's body started getting bigger and bigger.

The dragon's eye opened, as it's intense yellow pupils stared at us, slowly blinking.

I let out a nervous gulp as the dragon stood up on its legs, revealing not one- but three heads from the same body. It's head covered with spikes that ran all the way down to its tail.

The wings of the dragon were as big as a plane.

As the dragon raised his head, it's six eyes looked down at us before it let out a huge growl.

"Watch out!" Leo screamed as the dragon opened its three mouths at us before it spit out fire, covering the whole cave.

Luckily, few of us managed to run behind a stone before the dragon released its fire, however, Leo and Taehyung didn't make the cut.