18

- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ARE YOU GAY?章 18: あなたは同性愛者ですか?

18: あなたは同性愛者ですか?

I'm fully aware of how dangerous it is for demigods to go outside of the half-blood camp. When you're inside the half-blood camp, you are protected by various monsters due to the barrier that's set around the campus.

However, if you were to go outside of the camp, then you're basically asking to die right on the spot. Despite knowing the dangers of going outside, i can not help but do it. If Jungkook risked everything just to save me, then naturally i should do the same as well.

I ran after Hoseok, who was running in front of me. Despite knowing that it's dangerous outside the barriers, Hoseok still decided to join me, and help Jungkook. I feel a lot of gratitude towards both Hoseok, for wanting to join me, but also Jungkook who'd protect me.

"I heard it was somewhere along this road!" Hoseok screamed between breaths as he continued running.

We were a good 10 minutes away from the camp. It wasn't far away, and I'm sure Yoongi did this on purpose.

Surely, Yoongi is aware of the dangers beyond the camp. That's probably why he didn't take the fight far away from campus.

Hoseok stopped his tracks as he tried to catch up with his own breath. "This is where i heard Jungkook went to fight," he said in between breaths. I gave him a quick nod, as i tried to look around my surroundings.

To my surprise, the place was completely empty. As if there wasn't anyone here at all. "Hey, Hoseok, are you sure this is the right place?" I mumbled as i turned around to face the orange-haired boy.

However, as i turned around, Hoseok was nowhere to be found. My brows furrowed as i looked around yet again.

"Hoseok?" i screamed, hoping the male would show up. There was no sign of Hoseok, neither was there any of Jungkook.

"Did he bring me to the right place?" i thought to myself as i walked around the area. I shouldn't stay here for too long, I'm pretty sure some monsters are about to catch up on my scent.

Just as i was about to search the area once more, i heard ruffles coming from the bushes. I directed my head towards the noise, as i clutched my sword with both hands.

"Hoseok, is that you?"

No one answered.

"Jungkook?"

I walked around in circles, making sure i eyed everything carefully.

"Well well well, look at who we have here,"

A familiar voice spoke out. I quickly turned around, only to see Yoongi, along with 10 other people coming out from the bushes. All armed with various types of weapons.