11

- CHAPTER ELEVEN: TEACH ME章 11: 教えて

11: 教えて

I carefully guided Jungkook towards the nursery house. As we were about to near our destination, two petite girls ran towards us with worried looks.

"What happened to him?" One of them asked as they worriedly stroke their hands on his cheeks.

"He got in a fight with Yoongi, and it didn't end good," I mumbled, and the girls nodded. One of them grabbed Jungkook by his other arm, and helped me support him.

The weight that was once leaning on my side evenly disturbed towards the two of us. "Thank you," I mouthed to the unknown girl, and she sent me an assuring smile.

"Follow me, we will help him recover," the other girl spoke up as she started walking towards the nursery house.

I don't know who these girls are, but I'm guessing they work in the nursery.

Having them work at the nursery makes me think that they are daughters of Asklepios god of medicine.

As we arrived at the nursery house, the girls informed me that they would take care of Jungkook, and that I could go back and rest.

I thanked them as I made my way out of the nursery house. As I walked out, I hesitantly turned my back to the nursery house.

I watched with worry as thoughts started to wander through my head. Parts of me wanted him to survive, wanted him to heal, while other parts were just plain worried.

Deep down I knew I shouldn't have thoughts about him not making it, or thoughts about him dying, but I could not help it.

His body was lifeless, hurt, injured. I admired him for the fact that he could fight with such skill, even when he's hurt.

And that's when I had decided,

That I wanted Jeon Jungkook as my martial arts teacher.