39

- CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: THE RETURN OF CRONUS 章 39: クロノスの復活

39: クロノスの復活

"shit shit shit!"

Yoongi growled as he clutched his sword at the sight of the monsters running towards us.

"Hurry and insert the keys!" Leo panicked.

While the monsters neared us even more, i hurriedly tried to push in the last key, however, i wasn't fast enough as what looked like a Nemean lion started running towards us as it leaped up in the air, before its claws scratched me on my right arm, causing me to lose my grip on both the box and the key.

"Gyeong!" Jungkook shouted in panic, as he hurriedly jumped onto the lion, before attacking it with his sword, while juggling between riding the lion, but also fighting it.

"I'm fine! Grab the box!" I winced in pain, as i grabbed ahold of my right arm, which was starting to bleed.

Taehyung hurriedly rushed over, as he tried to grab ahold of the key and the box. He barely managed to grab the keys in time, before a huge bear, which to my surprise, also had wings rushed its way towards Taehyung attacking him.

Upon looking at the bear, i figured out that it was Agrius.

Knowing that Agrius was here, i knew that his twin-brother, Oreius would be there as well.

Needles to say, i was correct as Oreius sprinted towards Hoseok, attempting to devour the male.

"Yoongi, catch!" Taehyung screamed between muffled breaths, barely managing to pass over the box in his arms towards the blonde-headed male. Yoongi quickly caught the box, as he wrestled his way through the monsters, attempting to grab the key that was laying down on the ground.

Before Yoongi even managed to set his hands on the key, a bronze bull of the size of an elephant, kicked it away before it leaped on top of Yoongi, causing him to fall down on the ground, losing the possession of the box.

In the midst of it all, Cronus took big steps, each step equivalent to an earthquake as he leaped through Old Rome, crushing numerous buildings.

"KILL THEM, AND BRING ME THE GIRL!" Cronus commanded, as his hand brushed through several of the buildings, crushing them down at once.

Upon Cronus's command, several monsters ran towards us as they prepared themselves to attack.

Watching them run towards us with hungry eyes made me feel hopeless, as i started thinking we would never make it out alive.

Though, not even a second before the monsters reached us, a wave of water flushed through the crowd, drowning half of the monsters away.

I turned my head to the direction to where the water was running from, only to see Percy surfing on a small wave of water, his arm around Annabeth's waist as they made their way towards us.