41

- CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: EPILOGUE 章 41: エピローグ

41: エピローグ

It's been nearly a month ever since we arrived back from Old Rome.

Before returning back to camp half-blood, Leo brought Hazel, Frank and the other Romanian demigods back to Camp Jupiter, before the rest of us sailed our way back home on Argo II.

Our way back home wasn't filled with much laughter.

We took our time to heal and recover from the fight with Cronus, as well as we had decided to bring the ornament box back together with us, as Yoongi's presence was still inside.

We couldn't see him psychically, neither could we hear his daily bickering. I never thought i would say this..., but i really miss him, and his bickering for that matter.

After coming back home, we tried our best to settle down and establish daily routines. Everything from daily training, games, adventures, pretty much all activity that would make me burn down in a huge sweat.

We spent most of our days inside the camp, as we didn't have anything else to worry about.

Of course, i went on a lot of dates with Jungkook, and even small double dates with Percy and Annabeth whenever we had the time to do so.

And just like that, a month flew by. I can't promise that my powers have improved, but it is definitely better than what i started with.

"Gyeongi catch!" Taehyung huffed, as he threw one of his swords towards me.

I leaped across the small pound as i jumped as high as i could, catching the sword before i rushed my way through my opponents, bringing them down one by one.

There were at least five other demigods that were leaping towards me, as i dodged their attacks swiftly, before squatting down as my i raised my sword and sliced it through one of my opponents' legs, causing them to wince in pain as they fell down on the ground.

Just as one was brought down, another threw himself onto me from behind, his arms around my neck as he attempted to strangle me.

Almost out of breath, i tightly clutched my hands onto his arms, as i leaned forward before pushing his body over mine, throwing him down on the ground, as i clutched my sword and forcefully stabbed it down on him.

Relax, i didn't kill anyone, that would be murder, and god knows what kind of punishment i was going to get if i did.

I watched as my opponents' pupils shook in fear, as i had stabbed the sword next to his abdomen. Huffing in victory, i sensed a new one come from behind, though they merely managed to do anything as i leaned down towards the small pound.

The water slowly made its way up my arms, wrapping it delicately as i felt the tingling sensation of water run through my hand, giving me the chills due to the cold water.