X.Y

DICTIONARY

辞書

A nymph: νύμφη nýmphē; a supernatural being associated with many other minor female that are often associated with the air, seas, woods, water or particular locations or landforms.

Hades: (/ˈheɪdiːz/; Greek: δης Hádēs; ιδης Háidēs), in the ancient Greek religion and myth, is the god of the dead and the king of the underworld

Poseidon: (/pəˈsaɪdən, pɒ-, poʊ-/; Greek: Ποσειδν, pronounced [poseːdɔ́ːn]) god of the sea, storms, earthquakes and horses.

Athena: or Athene, often given the epithet Pallas, is an ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare

Ares: (/ˈɛəriːz/; Ancient Greek: ρης, Áres [árɛːs]) is the Greek god of war.

Helios: also Helius (/ˈhiːlioʊs/; Ancient Greek: λιος Hēlios;, in Ancient Greek religion and myth, is the god and personification of the Sun, often depicted in art with a radiant crown and driving a horse-drawn chariot through the sky.

Antaeus: νταος, Antaîos, lit. "Opponent", derived from ντάω. In Greek mythology, he was a half-giant, the son of Poseidon and Gaea.

full-blooded gods: They are of full blood, so they are stronger than demigods (half-god, half-human), however, full-blooded gods aren't necessarily gods/goddesses like their parents, they just possess more power than a demigod would have.

Charon: Care-on. The spirit of Boundaries and Terriotires. The ferryman that transports dead spirits to the underworld. A son of Nyx.

Nyx: Greek primordial goddess of the night and hellhounds.

Obols: An ancient greek coin.

Medusa: One of the three gorgons. Has the power to petrify people with her gaze.

Annabeth Chase: greek demigod, daughter of Athena. From Rick Riordan universe, along with Grover and Percy.

River Styx: A sacred river that separates the land of the living from the realm of the dead. One of five, which runs through the Underworld.