28

- CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: OAKLAND HILLS 章 28: オークランドヒルズ

28: オークランドヒルズ

We got up at 6 in the morning as we made our way to Oakland hills.

On our way, we switched between who was going to take charge of the steering wheel.

If i was going to be completely honest, i think i was about to pass out. Not because of what happened three hours prior to the fact that we were gonna make our way to Oakland Hills, but the fact that i only managed to have two hours worth of sleep,

all because of a special Jeon Jungkook, who wouldn't let me sleep early.

Speaking of which, i barely managed to make eye contact with him, and i found myself blush or stutter whenever i felt his presence near me.

And to top it all off, i barely managed to cover all the hickeys he had placed on me the night before. Every inch of my body was covered with his hickeys, and it's as if he knew what i was thinking, because just then, Jungkook sent me a small grin, as if he was saying 'my art looks so good on your body'

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him right there and then.

"Aren't we a good halfway through the map now?" Hoseok tiredly asked as he rubbed his eyes, which was now dark due to the lack of sleep.

Yoongi was in charge of driving this time. Taehyung who had started the drive sat on the passenger seat in front, deep in his sleep. He was snoring, but luckily it wasn't the loudest snoring we've witnessed.

I took a look at the mystery map and gave out a small nod. We've gone through two locations, which means that we only have Old Rome left after visiting Oakland Hills.

No matter what we were going to meet during our trip to Oakland Hills, i just prayed that this would be an easy trip.

These past days have been rough, and to be completely honest, I'm about to lose the energy i started with, but who can blame me? We've gone through a whole lot of events.

After our stay at Las Vegas, we went down to three days, meaning we might go down to two days when we make it to Old Rome, worse if we make it with one day left.

Now that we're finally headed towards Oakland Hills, i had to inform the others about the information i had received about Percy from the gorgon sisters, Stheno and Euryale.

The fact that we had to find Percy before moving onwards to Old Rome stressed me out even more, and i was sure we were going to run out of time pretty quickly if we weren't being effective.

As we continued our ride, i talked to the boys about Percy, and about how i was told to follow the sun in order to find out where his current location was.

"The dawn will lead you yo what you seek?" Grover questioned, "What does that mean?"

Hoseok shifted his position as he looked out of the window. "Follow the sun...," he mumbled to himself as he looked out of the window.