31

- CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: THE ESCAPE OF POLYPHEMUS 章 31: ポリフェムスの脱出

31: ポリフェムスの脱出

"I swear I'm not that tasty, i taste like hell!" Taehyung yelled at Polyphemus as he tried to break free from the cave.

Yoongi angrily hit him on the back of his head, "are you telling him to eat us first??"

Taehyung let out a sly grin, "Don't take it like that, I'm saying you guys are tastier, take it as a compliment,"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the two, as he nudged his shoulders on the boy sitting next to him, who was deep in his sleep.

Percy woke up due to Hoseok's nudge and looked up at Hoseok with a curious face until he managed to recognize his fellow campmate.

"Hobi! What are you doing here?" Percy questioned before he looked back at the two males who were bickering about who Polyphemus should eat first.

"And Yoongi and Taehyung too!"

Yoongi and Taehyung stopped bickering for a second to look at the black-haired male as if they didn't notice him until now.

"Oh! We've been searching for you!" Taehyung let down a sigh of relief as he sat down next to Percy, Yoongi shortly joining afterward.

"And Gyeongi? Is she alive?"

The boys gave out a nod, as they looked around their surroundings, before quietly whispering, "she's around here somewhere with Grover and Jungkook, i'm sure they'll find us soon,"

Hoseok informed, which made Percy feel some sense of relief.

He couldn't remember how long he had been stuck inside this cage for, it must have been at least a few weeks. Every since Polyphemus managed to capture him after he tried to save Gyeongi, he couldn't escape.

One of the main reasons is because Polyphemus is a cyclops, and a son of Poseidon, making him Percy's half-brother. And to top it all of, Percy did have another cyclops brother, Tyson, whom he adored a lot.

This meant that if he was to kill Polyphemus, then it would be very much the same as killing Tyson, which he didn't want to think about.

The sun started to go down, revealing the beautiful night sky, just like the gorgons had told Gyeongi about Percy, the sun shined towards Percy, and the cage he was being held captive in.

"Time for dinner!" Polyphemus groaned as he rubbed his huge belly. While Polyphemus made his way towards the boys, his belly growled the loudest ever as he slowly lift the cage up, before picking the four boys up in his embrace.

"yum yum yum, dinner time," he laughed, "I was ordered to capture Percy in order to stop him from ruining the plans of Cronus, and as a bonus, i get to eat him!" he laughed in triumph as he tied the four boys around a leash, before sticking them on to a huge tree, which he used as a skewer.