♡ Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇꜱ Tᴏ Yᴏᴜ ♡

Nobody Compares To You

Copyright © 2019 Mae.

All rights reserved.

You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. I will legally pursue actions if any part of this story is produced in any sort of way without my consent. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events is entirely coincidental. 

  ♥ ♥ ♥     

✦ This is the first draft of my story so you might see an error. Please, don't be rude.

✦ It takes a great effort and courage to write a book, so please appreciate every single writer by just being kind to them. If you don't like a story, it's fine, but just be polite and leave rather than leaving a harsh comment. Your Kindness can affect people in so many ways.

✦ None of the media I use belongs to me and if any does it would be mentioned.

✦  If you want to know me you can just follow me on INSTAGRAM (I do follow back) which you can find on my Bio. And I'll be a great friend. 

✦ Thank you for giving my book a chance. I hope you'll love my book. PLEASE do VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.