Chater 1

Chloe's POV

Beca has just finished singing 'Freedom' she was fucking amazing. I pulled her into a hug as the song ended and the Bellas all joined in I shed a tear as I felt someone reach up and wipe it away I look up to see Aubrey I smile she's nods at me and I nod back knowing what she meant. We all ran backstage the rest of the Bellas ran of to get some air, Beca went to talk to Theo. I turn round realising I was all alone I lift my head up to see Chicago he walked towards me I smile "Hey Chloe, umm I need to ask you something?" He said sounding a little nervous.

"What's up" I ask looking at him with concern in my eyes he takes hold of one of my hands "Chloe will you be my girlfriend" my mouth opens wide I had nothing to say I didn't have feeling for Chicago.

"Chicago I'm so sorry but I have feeling for someone else I'm so sorry" he just gives me a small nod before walking off in embarrassment I felt so bad. I walk off to go find the Bellas I walk outside to see Beca standing with her phone against her ear I just smile at her. I walk towards her she looks up and catches a glimpse of me her face widened with a grin. "Yeah yeah I love you too dad I got to go bye" she hung up and put her phone back into her pocket and smiled at me "Hey Chloe" she smiled tiredly.

"Hey Bec I want to ask you something" I ask getting closer to her, her eye brows raise "and what would that be?" She smirked I put my hand on her hip "Would you like to, you know umm" I was cut short "Your stressing Beale just tell me, you know you can tell me anything" she said softly I nod

"Beca Mitchel would you do me the honour and be my girlfriend" I ask looking at the ground I feel beca's hand move under my chin and lift my head up to look into her gorgeous dark blue eyes "I would love that" she whispered before leaning in and planting her lips on mine it took me a second but I soon kiss back the kiss was full of passion, the need for air made me pull away I take a breath and lean my head against hers "I love you bec" I smile

"I love you too Chlo"

Becas POV

Me and Chloe stood there for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes. "There yous are" I turn my head to see Aubrey she smiled widely as she noticed Chloe holding my hips "Yes bree we are together before you say anything" Chloe said I just look between them

"You knew, didn't you" I ask Aubrey with raised suspicions she just nodded I just smirk "can't keep anything to yourself Beale can you" I tease earning a playful smack on my arm from Chloe "I can actually" she said Aubrey cut it short "Are you two going to Khaled's after party?" She asked Chloe looked up at me.

"I will for a little while then I'm going back to the hotel I'm hella tired" I tell her I look down at Chloe "Yeah I'm coming lets go" she shouts pulling my hand and grabbing Aubrey's too.

2 years later
No ones POV

Beca woke up with the sun burning her eyes out and a heavy weight on her chest. She looked down to see the stunning redhead she smiled at the girl. She reached over to grab her phone off the night stand she checked the time and a few emails. "5:45" she moan quietly to herself she had to get up in 15 minutes to get ready for work.

Beca works with Sony music, she's an artist and a co-producer she the girl knew what she was doing. Beca started to work with many famous people such as Taylor Swift, lady gaga, Katy Perry and so many more. Beca brought Emily junk in as soon ad Emily finished collage to help her with song writing and to her kick off her career and so far it's only been two moths and Emily has been a big hit with Beca.

Beca scrolled through twitter when her phone vibrated in her hand she quickly turned off her Alarm so it wouldn't wake Chloe, she managed to slide away from the redheads grip without waking her up. Beca grabbed a towel from the cupboard and walked through to the bathroom.
She had a quick shower once she had finished she dried her hair and straightened it.