Part 27

"Hailee sweetheart come on. Please just put your shoes on" Chloe pleaded as this was 8th time asking the girl. "But I don't want to goo" the 7 year old whined. Chloe and Hailee where meant to be going to meet Beca at her work.

Beca has been back at work a lot more recently. She spent most of her days in the studio working 12-14 hour shifts. Chloe would take Hailee to go see her and the small family would have lunch together but Hailee has other plans today.

The girl was in a mood today and when she got told that she was going to the studio instead of the park with her friends which I guess you could say really pissed the girl off.

"Hailee we are going to see your Mom. So go put your shoes on. Now" Chloe demanded getting really annoyed at her daughter's antics.

"I don't want to go!" Hailee screamed as tears flooded out her eyes and she sat down on the steps and flung the shoe that was in her hand at her mother who managed to dodge it.

"Right that's it. No desert after dinner and once we get back your not aloud to go see your friends" Chloe was beyond pissed off. She grabbed her keys and handbag and made her way to the garage putting it into the passenger seat of the car. Before making her way back into the main part of the house and picking up her screaming daughter and her shoes before putting her in her car seat and shutting the car door.

She locked up the house before opening the garage door and getting into the drivers seat before taking off towards the studio.

It didn't take long for them to get there Hailee's eyes where still extremely puffy as she only just stopped crying. Chloe has gotten out the car and put Hailee's shoes on for her before grabbing her bag and keys out the car and lifting her daughter out her car seat before placing her back into the ground and grabbing her hand.

The 29 year old lead the 7 year old through the building and towards Beca's office.

"Ahh Mrs Mitchell. Nice to see you again. Beca's just finishing up but she will be through in a second" Danny Beca's personal assistant greeted the two.

"Thanks Danny" the man smiled before closing the door to the woman's office and leaving them be u till Beca got back.

"Hailee go sit on the couch" Chloe pointed over at the leather couch the girl always sat on. Hailee pulled her hand out of her mother death grip before running over and jumping onto the couch.

Chloe made her way over towards the giant glass window looking out on the city. It was a beautiful view Beca's office was near the top of the building which was perfect as it over looked everything.

Chloe felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and she leaned back into the embrace when she felt a kiss getting placed onto the back of neck. "Hey baby" Beca whispered placing a few more kisses on chloes neck before the redhead turned to place one on her lips.

"What where you thinking about?" Beca questioned as she looked out at what Chloe was looking at. It was a great view. "Just how much I miss my gorgeously talented wife" Chloe sighed as she looked the brunette in the eyes.

"Hailee giving you another rough time today?" Beca asked gently rubbing Chloe's shoulders the brunette watched as Chloe nodded and Beca turned to see her daughter.

"What did she do today?" Hailee had been getting more and more moody. You had to be careful with what you said to the girl sometimes because she gets annoyed slot more often. Chloe thinks she's just missing having Beca at home.

"Screamed at me loads telling me she didn't want to come and throw her shoe at me" Beca's eyes laced with concern "did the shoe hit you?" Beca asked and Chloe shook her head.