Part 30

"So Aubrey Posen will you marry me?" Stacie grinned her cheeks had went red and the small wind was pushing her hair out her face.

"Yes, yes 1000 times yes" Stacie shot up off the ground pushing the ring onto Aubreys finger before quickly attaching her lips to her now fiancé's mouth.

"Oh my gosh I love you so so much" Aubrey cried tears still streaming out her eyes as she tried her hardest to control them.

"I love you too baby"

____________________________________
The next morning

Emily was writing some new material for her music when she heard a loud bang and Benji yell. "Fuck!" The loud smash of things could be heard from downstairs before another thud, emily jumped up from her chair before running to where the noise had came from.

The man was lying down on the floor his hand and head covered in blood as glass and plastic covered the floor next to him.

"Oh my god. Benji, Benji" the 22 year old shouted at the top of her lungs the man has passed out from all the blood. Benji was never a fan of blood and to much of it made him faint.

Emily quickly grabbed her phone leaping into action to call an ambulance. Once she got off the phone she grabbed a tea towel anf applied pressure to the deep wound of his head to try stop the mass of blood coming out. She quickly let go for a second to grab another and tie it firmly round his hand to try stop the bleeding.

It didn't take long for the paramedics to come and take Benji into the back of the ambulance, Emily of course going with them. Holding his non injured hand tight a few tears flowed down her face. "It's okay babe. Stay strong"

Once they made it to the hospital Benji was rushed into a room to be examined and check incase anything was life threatening. Emily decided to text Beca and let her know what was going on.

Emily
Beca, Benji's in hospital I'm not sure what happened but there's was loads of noise and when I went to see if he was okay he was on the floor bleeding and passed out. They have taken him into a room to get checked out but I don't know what to do
11.47am

It didn't take long at all for the older musician to reply to her

Beca
Omg , I'm on my way. Chloe is at her moms with Hailee so I'll give her a call but I'll be there as soon as I can. Sit tight Em

Emily smiled a little knowing that Beca would be on her way and she wouldn't be alone. The tall brunette sat for around half an hour before she heard a familiar voice "Em" Beca was walking quickly towards the girl she could call her sister "have you heard anything?" The award winning singer questioned sitting down beside Emily placing her hand on her knee to comfort her.

"No they haven't told me anything yet. I'm still waiting" Emily leaned into Beca's side as the older woman stroked her head with her other hand.

"He will be alright kid, it's Benji we are talking about here" Beca laughed slightly trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Family of Benjamin-" Emily shot up before  the nurse could even say Benji's last name. "Is he okay?"

He's okay, he lost a good bit of blood which could result in a few things, Weakness, Tiredness, he may feel a little faint, just for the next few days until he regains some energy after eating food and things. He does have a concussion and he had to get 8 stitches in the back of his head where the wound is. So he does have a small bald patch. The wound on his hand has been glued shut and had been bandages this should stay on for at least a week before it can be removed and he must rest for at least 48 hours" The nurse explained the details to the tall brunette who's worried expression did not change even after she knew the news.