Part 29

"Aubrey come on we're going to be late" Stacie whined from the front door of there house. "I'm coming I'm coming" the blonde quickly made her way downstairs. The couple where going out on a double date with Benji and Emily.

Stacie has been beyond excited for their day out, work had been pretty hard for the woman and she was just ready to relax for a bit with her girlfriend and two of her best friends.

"You look stunning as always M'lady" Aubrey laughed at the tall brunette placing a soft kiss on her cheek. Aubrey wanted to let stacie have a little fun and have a drink day since she had been working really hard but Stacie wouldn't ever let Aubrey drive especially if they where going out for dinner. Stacie would always drive or sometimes they would get a cab or an Uber but today Stacie insisted that she would drive.

The model locked the door to their home before opening the passenger door to their matte black Range Rover while smirking at her girlfriend. "So charming" Aubrey spoke with a wink as Stacie closed the door and got into the drivers side.

____________________________________

"Hailee sweetheart can you grab Mommy's phone off the counter please" Chloe shouted to her daughter who was getting a bottle of water out the fridge Chloe was sitting on the couch with her laptop in he lap while Beca was out getting some groceries.

"Here you go mommy" The 7 year old handed the phone to the 29 year old "thank you baby"

Chloe was doing some work on her new campaign after getting back from there vacation it was time for Chloe to start working again of course her hours were t that long since it was her own business and she decided and dictated when the campaigns would happen but when she wasn't spending time with her family she was working.

Unfortunately when Beca wasn't around Chloe would find it impossible to do work as Hailee would pester her.

"Mommy will you play with me" the small brunette asked sitting on the floor infront of her mother tapping at Chloe's feet. "Honey I'm sorry I can't I'm working. Why don't you go get your toys and come play in the living room?" The redhead suggested

"But I want you to play with me" Hailee groaned in frustration tears forming in her baby blue eyes.

"Hailee I can't right now. You will need to wait for your mom to get home" Chloe checked her emails on her phone as free answering back to the 7 year old trying to keep her temper.

"But I want you to play with me!" The voice of the 7 year old was raised as she shouted at Chloe wrist tears falling from her eyes. "Hailee I said no now stop with the tears"

The family had been back from their vacation for about a week now and of course they had been relaxing a lot. Spending most of their time in the pool in their backyard or out walks to the park.

When beca played with Hailee in the pool Chloe would work and of course when she did work it was stressful and having a 7 year old yell at you when your trying to work making things so much worse.

Hailee threw the bottle of water that she had at the tv screamed before getting up off the floor and she walked out the room. The bang off the water bottle caused Chloe to jump and look up seeing the smashed tv the ginger was furious

"HAILEE MITCHEL COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Chloe screamed the rage in voice was made clear. A now crying Hailee slowly made her way back into the living room.

"Hailee look at the tv. Look at it it's broken. You cannot throw things at the tv you cannot throw things inside the house. Now go to your room" The girl cried all the way the up the stairs the sobbing and the small screams could still be heard after her bedroom door closed.