Part 7

Chloe's POV

"Everything will be okay, babe" I place a reassuring hand on her thigh slowly rubbing it back and fourth. Beca looked down at Chloe's hand and smiled.

"Hey guys we're getting ready to go back in are yous coming or" George asked Beca looked towards me and I nodded giving her a small smile which she returned. "Yeah let's do this shit" Beca said standing up putting her hand out to help me up.

"Thank you" I giggled and grabbed hold of beca's hand. We made our way through towards the cells the men had been put in.

There where 3 chairs just outside of the cells. I sat down as did the man George was with. Beca and George proceeded to stand directly in front of the cells.

"Right so let's start where we left off. Why the fuck did you hurt Miss Junk. Who you where meant to be protecting might I say" George spoke through the grit in his teeth. The end just stared at him.

"You heard the man you dicks, why the fuck did you do it" Beca yelled I was quite surprised I knew she would be angry as she loves Emily and thinks of her as a sister but this was different. There was fire in Becas eyes. As to what Chloe thought was a small bonfire. The men just continued to stare at them.

"Right okay, if you don't tell us in the next 10 minutes why you did what you did to Miss Junk. I'll just stick you in prison for the rest of your useless lives" A more annoyed look spread over both means faces.

"Fine fine" one of the men said he sounded Italian. "Look, we thought maybe if we did something to Miss Junk and you didn't catch us we would have got some sort of pay rise because let's be real I've got 4 children and I get paid barley anything." The Tall Italian Man spoke. He had a a large forehead he wore glasses and just above his lip was a Moustache.

"Dude, you get paid $100 and hour and you work like 10 to 12 hours a day how is that not enough, and if you needed money you could of just came to me and asked. I would of uped your pay" A smile grew on my face at how Beca softened when she heard what the man had to say.

"But seriously, hurting someone. Is not the answer" A serious Beca is something Chloe loved about the girl. Beca had sides the loveable one Chloe got to see everyday. The serious side which Chloe loved but she didn't see a lot of it and the sad side. This side consisted of Feelings, Emotions and definitely a lot of crying.

"Yeah, your right and we're really sorry and we realise we will need to pay for what we did so we are willing to stay in prison until released." I look towards Beca who was obviously trying to rethink the situation.

"Good cause that's where your fuckin staying you deserve to rot in here after what you did!" George exploded with anger. You could see the defeat in Becas eyes as she retreated to Chloe.

Beca leaned into Chloe and stuffed her face in Chloe's chest. While Chloe hooked her arms around Beca's waist and hugged her. "Can we go home yet" Beca mutters in Chloe's chest.

"Of course we can, baby" Chloe told Beca to go wait in the car while she spoke to the two men who where currently dealing with the situation. She told them Beca was having a hard time and she needed to go home. George told the redhead he would be in touch in the next few days.

________________________________

They had arrived home and Beca went straight upstairs and got changed into a pair of shorts and a lose white tee. She brushed her teeth and got into the bed waiting on Chloe who had gone for a shower.