Chapter 11

Ellen show

Beca and Chloe where currently sitting backstage of the Ellen show. They couple where asked by Ellen herself to come on the show and talk about their future together and there own careers.

"You girls are on in a few minutes" A man said on his way past school thanked him and Beca nodded.
"You okay babe, you look really nervous" Chloe asked concerned Beca was never usually nervous as she did interview like this all the time and playing gigs in front of hundred of thousands of people. But Chloe didn't know Beca wasn't nervous for the interview it was something else.

"Just a little nervous for when I preform I've got a bit of a sore throat" Beca shrugged like it was nothing even though she just lied to her Fiancé Chloe just nodded.

"I would like to introduce my next guests. A world famous music producer and pop star and the founder of Love is louder. Please Welcome Beca Mitchell and Chloe Beale." Ellen said as she stood up and welcomed the two women with a small hug.

The couple sat down on the couch Beca took a hold of Chloe's hand pulled it into her lap.
"Well Hello you too"

"Hi Ellen"Both women said in unison Ellen gave them a smile. "So how have your two been, I heard Beca that you finally popped the question" Beca smiled widely turning to look at the redhead.

"Yes I did Ellen. I asked her to marry me on our Anniversary- Beca was cut off by Chloe "It was very very Romantic Ellen" Chloe spoke and Beca grinned feeling her cheeks turn red.

"Aw Beca you big softie. Anyways I also heard Chloe that your Campaign Love is louder went very well" Ellen teased Beca and asked the redhead who spoke up about her campaign and talk a little about what happened last week and how it worked.

"That sounds fantastic. Now a little birdie told me Beca that your going to preform a new song for us today?" Chloe cocked her eyebrow and turned to look at the singer who smiled and caught her fiancé's eye.

"Yes Ellen I am and it means a lot to me" Chloe still had no idea what Beca was talking about usually Beca would tell Chloe all about her songs but she never knew about this one.

"Well let's hear it, Beca Mitchell eveyone!" Clapping and cheers where heard from the crowd while beca let go of Chloe's hand and jumped up felling her nerves come back. She walked over to the stage where her mic was set up and her band was.

"I would just like to say this song is for a special someone and I would never of been able to write it without her. This is called History" Beca looked over at Ellen and Chloe who had turned so they could watch the brunette.

You've gotta help me, I'm losing my mind
Keep getting the feeling you want to leave this all behind
Thought we were going strong
I thought we were holding on
Aren't we?

No, they don't teach you this in school
Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do
Thought we were going strong
Thought we were holding on
Aren't we?

You and me got a whole lot of history
We could be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

All of the rumours, all of the fightsBut we always find a way to make it out alive
Thought we were going strong
Thought we were holding on
Aren't we?

You and me got a whole lot of history
We could be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

Minibars, expensive cars, hotel rooms
And new tattoos, good champagne, and private planes
But we don't need anything
'Cause the truth is out
I realise that without you here like there's just a lie
This is not the end
This is not the end
We can make it you know it, you know