Part 8

"Yes, we should have it somewhere big. With a big stage and we could have loads of entertainment. I'm sure Beca wouldn't mind preforming and if Emily is better by then I'm sure she would be up for it too" The Redhead explained to her partner Courtney.

Courtney was Chloe's business partner for Love is Louder. The man was a very big help they both where trying to work out where to have there first ever campaign. They wanted it to be massive this meant a very big deal to both of them.

Courtney didn't have a family growing up. When the man was just a child his parents died in a car crash and his brother died of a drug addiction. Courtney was forced to go to live with a foster family. Then he built what he is today. He always went by Love is louder.

Chloe on the other hand love the thought of helping people and Chloe being who she is a bright bubbly bundle of joy she was perfect for the job.

"That would be great. What do you think Lisa?" Courtney asked the brunette in-front of him. Lisa did most of the paperwork and handled getting places booked. She was also a big head as everything went so much quicker. The woman was also a lawyer so she was quite handy.

"It sound perfect I can deal with the booking a place to have it but you too need to pick out bands and entertainment and stuff. I'm sure we  can get some food trucks and have buffets for V.I.P guests but as I said yous need to pick out how long you would like it to last who's coming and what yous would like to say."

Chloe and Courtney both looked at eachother and smiled. "That's fine by me" they both said in unison. "Wonderful I'll email you what I've book or what I can get. Pick a date and drop me a text" The brunette got up from the table and headed out the office.

"I can't believe this is really happening" Chloe grinned and laughed it was unbelievable to her that her dream was coming true. "Me neither. It's amazing. I'm so glad I'm doing it with you I don't see it working this well without you. Thank you for helping this come true Chloe"

Courtney stood up and engulfed the redhead in a hug. "No need to thank me, we did this together" They high five like children and leave the office.

Once the redheaded woman pulled up in her shared driveway she was so excited to tell Beca about her campaign. She practically jumped out the car and ran towards the front door. Unlocking it and dropping her bang at the front door and pulling off her heels. She walked about the house destined to think the small brunette but found no one.

"Beca" Chloe shouted through the house "Beca" The woman shouted a little louder. She could not find her girlfriend.

Chloe
'Hey babe, where are you I thought you would be home by this time. It's 6.29. You said you would be home by 5.00 I just want to make sure your okay. I love you xxx'

Sent

Chloe patiently waited for a respond. She decided to scroll through her social media. Liking certain pictures along the way. The woman clicked on Instagram and sighed into her joint account she shared with Courtney.

She decided to post a picture of Love is louder written on her hand and put a caption is 'Hey guys we've got a massive project coming up we will keep you updated but be ready for when we drop it'

Keeping their fans in and out on the plan was key keeping them in there toes so they would be excited about the big festival they where gonna have.

The redhead put her phone down and fetched herself a bottle of water from the fridge. While standing in the kitchen she heard her phone ding.
The woman rushed back through to the living room and sat on the couch grabbing her phone and seeing the income text message from Beca.