Part 6

Beca's POV

Currently I was facing the ceiling . It was early hours in the morning I sigh turning round to face Chloe. The redhead looked so peaceful in her sleep. Her red hair laying just over her face. Her mouth was slightly open and she drilled a little. The older woman's arms where wrapped around Beca's waist and her legs where untangled together.

Beca yawned and slowly pulled her self from Chloe. She leaned over and placed her lips on Chloe's soft skin under her ear. Leaving kisses down her neck and up her jawline sucking on her pulse point from time to time.

"Mhmm" Chloe moaned slowly opening her eyes. She sleepily smiled at Beca leaning up to capture her lips. "Good morning" Chloe giggled

"Good morning to you too" Chloe grinned at Beca. "Love you" Beca Softly said kissing Chloe again. Chloe grinned "I love you too" Kisssing her girlfriends forehead.

Chloe climbed out of bed. "And where are you going?" Beca said a teasing tone in her voice. "To make Pancakes, your favourite" Chloe winked before exiting the room.

Beca pulled herself out of bed and made her way towards the shower stripping down her clothes as she got closer. After a quick shower she threw her hair in a messy bun. Beca three on a pair of sweats and Chloe's Barden hoodie.

She made her way out towards the kitchen where she Chloe cooking. Beca quietly made her way behind Chloe and snaked her arms around Chloe's waist. Placing her head on Chloe's shoulder.

"Is that my jumper?" Chloe chuckled Beca just nodded. "It looks good on you but it would better on the floor" The older redhead teased beca moaned. "Mmm" The redhead giggled and turned round wrapping her arms round Becas neck. "Have you got any plans today" Beca whispered.

"Yeah I'm going to meet Aubrey, what about you" Chloe asked in return Beca just shrugged "You should come with I'm sure Stacie will be there you can hang out with her. We're going shopping" Beca smiled and kissed her girlfriends cheek.

"When does Bree and Stace go back home?" Beca asked Chloe had to think for a minute "The end of the week I'm pretty sure" Beca just nodded it was Wednesday.

The couple had there food and beca waiting on Chloe to get ready. They left and headed for the Mall where they where meeting Stacie and Aubrey.

________________________________

"I'm telling you Stace the last time I was in this Mall with Chloe I spent over a thousand dollars." Stagier laughed in response.

Flashback

"Bec pleaseee" Chloe begged like a puppy. Beca just rolled her eyes at the redhead. "Chloe they are $300 for a pair of earring" Chloe was trying to get Beca to buy her a pair of earring they where so gorgeous they where White gold and it had 5 diamonds on it 4 tiny little ones round the bigger one.

"Baby, pleasee" Chloe whined Beca loves it when Chloe gave her the puppy dog eyes and whined like a child. "Fine" .

After getting Chloes earring they walked round to a shoe store where Chloe had saw a fabulous pair of heels but they where over $400. Beca gav in again and bought them for the girl. After that it was just little things .

Flashback over

"That's halarious" Stacie laughed.

"Beca, Stacie me and Chloe are going over to the shoe store where will yous be?" Aubrey asked me and Stacie just looked at each other. "I don't know, call me when your out" Stacie replied as Chloe and Aubrey walked away.