Part 12

"Beca come on babe, we can't keep the Emily and the jet waiting" Chloe shouted the the singer who was currently throwing stuff in her bag upstairs. A few thuds could be heard and Beca was making sure she had everything she needed.

She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where she grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge. Chloe chucked beca her car keys who caught them throwing her her laptop bag over her shoulder and her backpack in her back.

They made their way into the car and headed for the airport.

Once the women got their they made their way few security pushing their sunglasses on their faces when they saw some flashing lights in the distance. Chloe held onto Beca's hand as they managed to push few the crowd of paparazzi signing a few autographs as they did so.

Once they got to door a car took them to their private jet where Emily was waiting inside for them. The younger woman was getting a ride with the couple to go see Stacie since it was her Birthday tomorrow. All the Bella's where coming out.

Aubrey and Stacie has Stacies mother to watch Bella tomorrow while all the girls made sure Stacie had a good birthday.

"Finally, yous took along time" Chloe sighed sitting across from the younger girl as Beca sat next to her. "Yeah, sorry about that Emily. Someone leaves thing till late minute" Chloe laughed turning round to look at the singer who was gazing out the window. Her knee was bouncing which beca always did when she was nervous especially when flying.

Chloe reached over and placed her hand on Beca leg which caused it to stop when the singer turned to face Chloe she smile softly whispering an apology under her breath. As the pilot told them they where about to take off Beca got a little more sweaty then normal.

Her other lag began to bounce and her head felt dizzy. The brunette hated flying even though she did it a lot she hated it. It was one thing beca was scared off. The singer hated heights and the fact of being in the air in what she would call a 'tin can' didn't make her feel any better.

"It will be fine, Bec don't worry about it" Chloe whispered to her Fiancé Beca looked at the older woman and nodded slowly take her eyes away from the windows down shutting them.

________________________________

All three women got threw the flight perfectly fine. Once Beca shut her eyes she was out for the count. The younger woman didn't even feel take off. Emily was writing away probably a new song and Chloe worked on some new thing for her Campaign.

Once they landed they where escorted through security and down to the baggage claim where they collected their bags and headed for the main door with security in front and behind them making sure the paparazzi stayed away.

They had managed to get w car to pick them up and take them to the hotel they where staying at along with all the other Bella's Except Aubrey and Stacie.

They where Back in their home town of Georgia where they went to Collage together and where Chloe and Becas Family's where. The couple had planned to stay for a week instead of a few days so they could spend some time with their family.

"Can you believe it been four years since we where last in collage" Chloe gasped as they pulled up outside of the hotel Beca and Emily laughed.

"Only two for some" Emily giggled and stepped out the car. Getting her bags from the trunk Beca close behind her as was Chloe. "Chloeeee, Emillyyyy. SHAW SHANK!!" Amy yelled from the front of the hotel.

Chloe and Emily laughed while beca hung her head in laughter and embarrassment. "Really Amy" Beca said shaking her head as she watched the bag while Chloe signed them in.