A little note

I just want to make something clear maybe for people who have just started reading my story and don't understand why things have changed

Honestly I can't even remember when I started writing this sotry. So when I took and break and then came back to start writing again I had no idea what's I was writing and I wanted to change the story in someways

Which is why I have went over all of the characters jobs again. The only people who I haven't went over is Fat Amy, Flo, Cynthia Rose and lily/Ester.

Amy, CR and Flo are just having the same jobs as what they had in the movie. Flo is franchising her juice business while Amy has millions and millions of dollars to do whatever she wants and to invest in shows and CR well she is apart of the Military now.

And lily/Ester well who really knows what's she's doing. Am I right?

Anyways I just want to clear that up. I would like to bring my tiring has gotten better from when I first started. So I have changed some of the story.

That's just to clear up anything as I was ready abck and just realised that the start of the book is so much different. The first like 6 chapters are just a bunch of random stuff thrown together there was no real story line.

So I would just like to apologise for not saying that sooner.

Thank you for all your support I'm am currently in the middle of writing a new chapter it's currently like 2am in Scotland right now so I'm going to head to sleep and I'll have hopefully two new chapters up tomorrow for you.

Hope yous are enjoying this story.
Feel free to leave a comment if u have any suggestions