Part 5

Becas POV

Walking back down to Emily's room I held Chloe's hand tightly. I was of afraid of seeing Jesse the last time I seen him things didn't go down to well. I take a deep breath as we made it towards Emily's rooms.

Amy was sitting in the seat in front of the door.
"I wouldn't if I where you" Amy said as I reached towards the door knob.

"Why Amy, because my ex boyfriends in there who was a complete dick to me or the fact I want to see the person that is like a sister to me" I saw Chloe give Amy a side eye telling her to lay off.

Amy just smiled "Go on in" I rolled my eyes and opened the door not even bothering to look at the man. I sit down on the chair next to Emily as Chloe sat next to me. She lay her hand on my thigh.

I heard a grunt "Seriously" The man spoke. Chloe turned to look at the man. "What?" She asked curiously.

Jesse spoke "I knew you two where fuckin into each other" he spat. "Jesse, calm down dude" Benji said and pushed the man.

"No mate, look at them it makes me sick. I bet Emily's glad she's not your sister" he chuckled to himself. I stood up and walk towards him.

" I think you should leave" I spoke Angrily He chuckled to himself "and what if I don't?" He asked getting up in my face. " Caude I'm not afraid of what your gonna do this time" I breathed a laugh.

"Can you believe this guy" I was laughing so I thought I was gonna faint "I'm one of the most famous music producers/ Popstars. What do you think you can do that won't get taken up by the police. So I advise you leave and leave Now." He started at me dead in the eye anger filled his blood.

He picked up his bag "I'll come by later Benji" Benji spoke up "No you won't, Your not aloud back here again. It was a mistake for me to invite you. Get out Jesse your not who you use to be" I smiled at benji before returning to sit next to Chloe I held Emily's hand.

Jesse groaned and opened the door before slamming it on his way out. "I'm gonna call for my security team to watch the entrances of the hospital and someone to stand at the reception so if anyone asks for Emily junk they need our approval" I spoke up Chloe placed her hand back on my thigh before giving it a little rub.

"Good idea babe" She whispered she turned round and caught eyes with benji who gave her an apologetic look. She gave him a weak smile.

________________________________

"Beca it's almost 1am you've had no sleep I really think you should rest for a little while babe." Chloe who was just looking out for beca spoke as she was determined to get the younger girl to sleep for a few hours.

"I'm fine Chlo, would u be able to get me a cup of coffee please" I asked her which a small smile she nodded. "Black coffee, right?" I nodded. Once Chloe left it was just me and Emily.

It had now bee 26 hours since Emily was put in her coma. Benji went home to get some rest while the Bella's where staying at a hotel close by. Beca didn't want to leave Emily alone Incase she woke up and no one was there.

Chloe agreed to stay but she just wanted beca to sleep for a few hours. Right now Beca was living off coffee, Chips and sweets out the vending machines.

Beca felt her eyes slowly start to close as her vision became a little blurry. Darkness over coming her but before she could fully shut them. She felt something twitch. Her eyes shot open.