Part 25

Two weeks later

"Chloe get your cute ass out of bed it's our daughters birthday" Beca groaned trying to pull the ginger out of bed. "Bec it's not even 7am yet" The ginger moaned letting her face fall into her pillow.

"Yeah, but we can make her breakfast and have to put all her presents out come on babe" The brunette kept trying but soon realised that the redhead was like a rock and was not being move anytime soon.

"Okay okay I'm coming. Grab me a jumper will you" It didn't take Chloe long before she slipped out of the bed. Her wife threw her a jumper after putting one on herself and they both headed downstairs.

The girls had left the girls present out the night before but hadn't set them up on the coffee table yet.
"I'll go start of breakfast you set out the balloons and presents" Chloe said making her way towards the kitchen while Beca made her way into the dining room taking the presents off the table and bringing them through to the living room. She managed to bring all the presents through in two trips and the balloons

One of the balloons was a giant number 7 while the other was a happy birthday one.

The brunette lay the presents out on the coffee table and left the bigger one on the floor.

Chloe was busy making pancakes for there daughter she had the coffee machine running and the kettle so she could make herself some tea.

A kiss was placed ok the back of her neck and the ginger swiftly turned round pecking Beca's lips.

"You love our daughter so much you know that" Chloe whispered was a slight chuckle as she pushed the hood of the hoodie off Beca's head. "I know" a smile appears on the singers face.

Chloe turned back around so she could flip the pancakes while Beca decided to make herself a coffee and her with a tea.

It didn't take long for them to finish up. A little fridge of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs and a tired Hailee appeared at the door of the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart. Happy birthday" Chloe kneeled down so that she could pull the now 7 year old into her arms and kiss her forehead.

"Your getting so old" Chloe playfully teased as she let her daughter go so Beca could hug her. "Happy birthday Kid" The brunette lifted the girl up and started tickling her.

"Hey hey, look what your mommy made for you" Beca pointed at the stack of pancakes Chloe had made. "Pancakes!" The brunette was now deafened by Hailees loud scream

"Damn girl not in my ear please" The singer chuckled slightly as she put her daughter back on the ground and rubbed her ear.

The girls sat down and are there food Hailee was of course first finished with less to eat and being too excited she was done before beca's and Chloe even got onto there second pancake.

"Okay okay, let me and your mom finish and then we can go open your presents okay?" Beca said and Hailee nodded and she took a sip of her apple juice

As Beca promised as soon as Beca and Chloe where some Hailee pulled them out of there seats and through to the living room where she was the large balloons and the presents on the coffee table.

"Wow that's so cool" Hailee giggled and pointed at the balloons while Beca and Chloe sat on the couch.

"Yep your mom spent most of the night blowing those up when you went to bed" Chloe explained rubbing her hand across Beca's back. "Okay Haiz open that one first" the singer pointed at the gift bag and Hailee didn't waste a second to pull it into her lap and open it up.