Part 24

The ride home from the airport was quite. Chloe was driving while Beca sat in the passenger seat. Hailee was sitting in the middle of Aubrey and Stacie.

"Hey thanks again guys for letting us crash at your place until our flight tomorrow morning"Aubrey thanked the other couple for about the 9th time.

"Aubs it's fine. We're happy you guys are staying with us for a bit longer. Speaking of which do you guys need a ride to the airport tomorrow?" Chloe asked as she shifted gear and moved into another lane on the highway.

Aubrey and Stacie glanced at eachother before Stacie replied "Na we will just get a taxi" Beca shook her head and turned in the passenger seat to look at the two women.

"I'll drive you. Saves the taxi money and it means I can say goodbye one last time before you leave" Beca smiled at them Aubrey thanked Beca while Stacie's just pushed on the woman's seat "Thanks bro" The model laughed and Beca bursted out laughing

"Beca you haven't drove since the accident yet are you sure you'll be fine?" Chloe asked worriedly quickly glancing at the brunette who rolled her eyes.

"I'll be fine babe" The singers hand sound Chloe's on the gearstick "plus I slept on the plane and you didn't. I'll drive them to the airport and you can sleep in" a smile spread across the gingers face.

"Hailee sweetheart try stay awake because you won't be awake for Auntie Aubrey's and Auntie Stacie leaving"Chloe explained to the 6 year old who was fighting to keep her eyes open.

The group had a night flight so they could spend the day in Florida. It was currently 1:34am Beca wasn't very tired as she said she had slept on the plans unlike a certain redhead who stayed away to keep there daughter entertained until she fell asleep so the redhead kept herself busy on some work for her next campaign.

Soon the girls turned up at Beca and Chloe's house. They made there way inside and Beca jumped for the couch feeling completely comfortable in her own home.

"Okay, Hailee sweetheart. Say goodnight and goodbye to Auntie Aubrey and Auntie Stacie" Chloe softly spoke making her way over to sit with her wife on the couch. Beca day up and Chloe lay down resting her head on the brunettes lap.

"I'm gonna miss you" Hailee tired and raspy voice caught Aubrey and Stacie's attention "Aw we will miss you too Haiz" Stacie cooed leaning down to take the girl into her arms.

"Now you take good care of your Mom and Mommy" Stacie pointed a finger over at the couple who where talking on the couch. Hailee giggled and nodded in "good good"

Aubrey was next leaning down to scoop the girl into her arms "I'll miss you sweetheart" the blonde kissed the girls head "I'll miss you too" Hailee was slowly falling asleep.

"Hey why don't you guys take Hailee to bed yous can say a final goodbye and then the spare room is just next door to Hailee" Beca suggested to the other couple who happily nodded taking the 6 year old upstairs "Stace your flights at 8 right?" Beca asked the model who was half way up the stairs "yep" Stacie called back.

The brunette was playing with her wife's red locks. Chloe's eyes where shut and she was curled up in Beca's lap. "you look perfect" Beca whispered hoping the redhead wouldn't hear her but Chloe's eyes shot open Beca laughed slightly " I whisper underneath my breath but you heard it darling you look perfect tonight" The singers soft voice traveled through Chloe's ears a giant smile appeared on her lips.

"I love you" Chloe spoke out looking up at her wife who tucked a piece of her behind her ear. "I love you too" Beca jumped up from her face on the couch leaving Chloe's head to fall off her lap and hit the couch cushion. Beca scooped Chloe into her arms bridal style.