Part 26

"Bec come on we have to go drop Hailee off before we go" Chloe shouted to the brunette who was still getting dressed. The ginger had gotten Hailee rewdy to stay at Cindy's for the day. She would be coming home later at night with the couple but for the day she was spending it at Cindy's.

"I'm coming I'm coming" Beca repeated for about the 8th time the morning as she made her way down the steps of the staircase and into the living room where she joined her wife and daughter.

"Mommy looks pretty" Hailee giggled as she looked at her mother who was wearing a green dress and a pair of black matching heels her hair was up in a bun with little bits of Hailee falling down the sides. "She always does kid" Beca winked at her wife who was taking in her outside.

Beca was wearing a white blouse. Black dress trousers along with her airforce and her leather jacket. Her hair was left in its natural waves.

Today was the day of Chloe's second Campaign. It had been a good few months of solid working to get to where they were now but Chloe was okay with that. This campaign was going to be the biggest one yet. Yes it was only there second one but still it had double in size since the last one. More people where going onto there love is louder website, their followers or twitter, Instagram and Facebook had rose since the last one but this campaign was going to be bigger has it was going to be televised.

Becas new album was so close to dropping so the brunette would be playing a few songs along with Emily and a few other starts that Beca had managed to talk into doing it for Chloe. Luckily for the redhead theses starts where huge in the music industry and could help their platform so much.

The music Acts went from, Beca, Emily, Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5 and Bruno Mars. Beca had paired up with Ed Sheeran to debut her new song which Ed had wrote for her to sing but the duo would be singing it together.

"Okay I'm ready let's go" Beca ushered the family out the house and into Becas Mercedes. It didn't take then long at all to get to Cindy's house.

"Your okay with watching her for the day yeah?" Chloe made sure as Beca checked her watch. They couldn't be late for there own campaign could they?

"Yes sweetheart it's fine now go before your late" Cindy shoves then out the door while Hailee giggled at them.

"Okay honey we will be back later on to get you. Be good for Grandma" The ginger warned and Beca rapped Chloe on the shoulder "babe we really have to go" Chloe nodded then couple left and They where back on the road again.

The campaign was being held in a stadium not far from where the couple lived. This campaign to big to just have anywhere so they decided it would be best to just have it in a stadium where fans could enjoy the music and the hopefully the platform Chloe and Courtney where trying to show.

For the last two weeks Chloe had been out the house a lot more which meant Hailee had been spending a lot of time with John and Shelia or Cindy. Sometimes Beca would Hailee to work and John would come pick her up spring lunch time and take her back to his house fo a while until the brunette was finished work or Chloe was finished.

But Chloe had been with Courtney a lot discussion what would be said at the campaign and when the performers would come on.

They had came up with the perfect plan and The two where beyond excited and nervous.

"Hey you okay?" Beca asked the redhead who was staring out the window her hands where shaking a little which Beca had noticed when she leaned over to hold Chloe's hand when she reached the highway.

"Just nervous that's all" Chloe chuckled embarrassed by the fact she was nervous. "That's normal, your going to kill it babe. You know this inside and out. You'll do amazing" Chloe perked up a little a smile appearing on her face as she turned to her wife.