Part 17

Beca and Chloe's bachelorette party

The couple decided to share a bachelorette part so they it would be easier for Stacie and Aubrey to plan. As Stacie was Beca's maid of honour and Aubrey was Chloe's. The two best friends decided it would be best to throw the part in Georgia so that Chloe and Beca could drop Hailee of at Beca's parents house so that they could watch her while they went out. So all of the Bella's and Benji and Hailee got onto Becas private jet and headed off to Georgia.

Once they had gotten there they got a cab to their hotel room but Beca and Chloe had headed to John and Shelia's. Of course Hailee hadn't met them yet so this was going to be a great opportunity for her to bond with her grandparents. Chloe's Mom has been invited to go to the party as Chloe didn't want to leave her in the house herself and the older woman agreed.

Once they had gotten to Becas parents house they knocked on the door and John answered. "Hey guys, hi Hailee" of course Beca and Chloe had introduced their parents to their daughter over video call by they hadn't met her in real life. "Hi" The 6 year old smiled widely at the man and hugged him he picked her up and hugged her back. He stepped to the side slow long Beca and Chloe to come in.

Beca places down Hailee's overnight bag that had all her stuff in that she would need. "John who is it?" She shouted from upstairs Hailee jumped out of her grandpas arms and look towards the stairs as a tall, brunette woman appeared "grandma!" Hailee shouted as she ran towards the woman. Hailee had taken a big liking to her grandparents even though she hadn't met them yet they would video call when ever they could and talk to Hailee.

"Are you girls excited for tonight?" John asked taking a sip of his coffee as he sat down on the couch. "Of course I'm really excited, just also a bit nervous it's stacie and Aubrey we are talking about here" Chloe laughed as she took a seat on the couch Beca sat on the armrest while Hailee sat next to Chloe. "You want a seat Bec" Shelia asked as she sat down next to her husband. The singer shook her head "we will need to leave soon anyways to get ready I'll be fine"

Beca wasn't kidding the couple only spent around 10 minutes at Johns and Shelia's house before sharing goodbye to their daughter and heading back to the hotel. Stacie and Aubrey has told them that they where getting picked up at 5pm and it was just past 4 when Beca and Chloe got back to the hotel the couple still had to have shower and get ready.

Beca had just gotten out of the shower and was drying her hair in the bathroom when she heard a big sigh come from the bedroom. "What wrong, babe?" Beca asked curiously peeking her head out the bathroom to see Chloe standing in front of the mirror in her dress. "Can U zip this up please. I wanted to surprise you but I can't zip it up myself" Beca took a second to take in Chloe figure, Chloe was in a tight red dress that perfectly outlined her curves. 

"Close your mouth or you'll swallow flies" The redhead laughed as Beca snapped out her trance and walked towards her wife zipping the back of her dress up for her. She placed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder and look in the mirror. "Only a week till we get married" Beca's excitement was getting the better of her she was soo happy that I'm a weeks time she could finally cause Chloe her wife.

"I know it's crazy. To think 7 years ago we met and almost 3 years ago I asked you to go out with me" Chloe softly smiled at the mirror and thought back to when she asked Beca to date her. "I know. I'm so lucky" Chloe's heart melted into a puddle Beca had never said that before. She said a lot of other things but never that. "I love you" Chloe spun round to face her fiancé placing her hands on Beca's hips. "I love you too. Now if you don't mind I need to get ready before we are late" Chloe started laughing and smacked Beca's ass as she heard back towards the bathroom.
____________________________________