Part 21

It's been over a month now since Beca had came out of her coma. Beca and Chloe had been spending time with Hailee. The singer had to get back to work on her new album so Beca and Chloe both decided to hired a driver until Beca was ready to drive again. The woman had really taken a scare from the car crash and wasn't ready to get back to driving yet and Chloe couldn't take her to work so they hired a driver.

Beca was now around half way through her new album and needed a break from work and life so she through this was the perfect opportunity for their family holiday.

The girls had been planning it for a week now and decided they where going to go to Florida, they had also invited their close family's nd friends to join them. That's being Stacie and Aubrey, Benji and Emily, John and Shelia, Cindy, Jessica and Ashley unfortunately Flo, Fat Amy, Lily and Cynthia Rose couldn't make it.

It was currently Sunday night and the family where flying out to Florida at 10am tomorrow morning. "Hey Hailee. Come on sweetheart we have a big day tomorrow. Let's go to bed" Chloe spoke softly looking over at her wife who had fallen asleep, Hailee yawned and stretched out accidentally hitting Beca in the face making the brunette jump and open her eyes.

"Sorry" Hailee laughed before standing up on the couch and placing a soft kiss where she had accidentally hit her mother. "It's okay kid. You going to bed?" Beca asked with her raspy voice as she let out a yawn and ran her hand through her hair.

The 6 year old only nodded Hailee would be turning 7 in a few weeks and Beca and Chloe couldn't wait to spoil her not that they already did.

"Okay how about we let Mommy go get ready for bed and I'll take you to bed?" Hailee thought for a second before running over to Chloe and wrapping her arms around her neck and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight mommy" The smaller brunette said while hugging her mother who kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight sweetheart" Beca smiles at Chloe Who yawned before returning the smile back. Chloe was grateful that Beca had taken Hailee to bed as Chloe just need to get changed and into bed as quickly as possible.

"Come on you stop sooking up to your mother" Beca playfully pulled her daughter towards her picking her up and throwing her over her shoulder before taking off towards the stairs. Chloe watched on as she saw Hailee giggling all the way upstairs until they turned the corner.

The redhead turned all the lights off and headed upstairs to her and Becas room. As soon as she entered the room and shit the door she stripped off her jumper that she was wearing leaving her in just a T-shirt and shorts. The redhead made her wait into the bathroom pulling out her tooth brush and applying a thin layer of toothpaste before turning it on and popping it in her mouth.

As she had finished brushing her teeth Chloe made her way over to the bed before hoping into it and waiting on her wife.

"Hailee honey come on. You need to go to sleep. I know it's earlier then usual but we have a big day tomorrow" Beca spoke seriously to her daughter who was refusing to go to sleep.

"But I'll not tired" The 6 year old whined "cant I come into you and mommy's room?" She asked hopeful that her mother would say yes but Beca shook her head.

"Not tonight, Mommy's tired and so am I. Okay how about this I'll sing you a song and tomorrow on the plane Me you and mommy can watch whatever film you want?" Beca tired to negotiate with her daughter who looked at her narrowing her eyes and thinking for a second before nodding.

"Okay what do you want me to sing?" Hailee held her teddy up close to her and thought before telling Beca she wanted to her the song that Beca wrote for Chloe.