Part 23

The last full day of the groups holiday

This was the last full the group where spending on holiday together. They had been to the water park they had done karaoke, been shopping, they also went roller skating, and took a trip to down to Orlando to go to Disney world. They had a few days in between where they would just chill about the pool in the hotel but they would always find little things to do.

They had a ping pong tournament, Waterpolo tournament , pool table tournament they always kept themselves busy.

"Hey Beca come here. You need some suncream" The ginger called to her wife who was playing soccer with Hailee, Benji and Emily. The group had took a trip down to the beach today as they had nothing else to do. Chloe patted between her legs and watch the singer run up to her.

Beca's toned Abs where on display she worn a white an black stripper bikini with a red flannel over her shoulders she did have shorts on but shimmied them off once they had gotten there as she was too hot.

The singer sat in between the redheads legs and took off her flannel letting her wife spray some sun cream onto her back but instantly regretted it as the cold liquid hit her back. The redhead rubbed the cream into Becas shoulders and back before handing Beca the bottle for her to do the rest herself.

Becas aviators rested the on the bridge of her nose as she sprayed her stomach with the cream trying not to scream at the coldness hitting her body.

"Your such a woose" John laughed at his daughter who was trying extremely hard not to draw attention to herself. "I'm sorry but it's cold okay" the ginger behind her rolled her eyes and lay back down in her sun bed pushing her sunglasses back on.

"You know you've wife is the same" Cindy spoke up and The ginger shot up before death staring her mother after she wiped off the sunglasses. "I am not" She protested crossing her arms and pouting her lip.

"Oh shush. We are the same which is why we are perfect for eachother" Beca smiled at her wife leaning down to press a tender loving kiss to her lips.

"Mom come on" Hailee yelled to her before continuing to play with Benji and Emily.

"Duty calls" Beca laughed before taking off towards her daughter.

"I have never ever ever seen Beca so happy with her life" John said to himself but a little to loudly for everyone else to her too. "She's been a completely different person ever since she married you Chloe" Shelia pitched in agreeing with her husband.

"Beca is a wonderful girl and she makes my Chloe happy which is all I've ever wanted for you sweetheart" Cindy reaches over to her daughter rubbing her knee soothingly a smile spreaded across her face as tears formed in her eyes but she pushed them back not wanting them to fall.

"She's the love of my life" Chloe finally spoke glancing over to the brunette who was kicking the ball back and forth with the others. "The alt girl, we know" Aubrey laughed at her joke as her and Stacie returned from their walk along the beach.

Chloe giggled at Aubrey's joke still looking at her wife. "She really loves you Chloe" Stacie sat down on her sun bed before removing her sandals and laying back.

Chloe's heart was melting and not because of the heart but by how much their family and friends noticed their love for one another.

"Heads" Beca shouted towards the group as the ball came flying towards them before anyone could do anything the ball smacked Chloe on the top of the head. Beca screwed your her face before running over to her wife, the others not far behind, Chloe had her hand on her head rubbing the spot the ball had hit.