1 year later

Hanna POV

        I cant remember the last time I saw the girls. And now I will have to see them because we have to go to Ali's funeral. Honestly I've nevered thought that we've be going to her funeral. We all knew that Ali was a total bitch but was that enough for someone to even kill her.

"Hanna are you ready we have to be leaving like now!" My mom yelled down the stairs.

"Yes here I come." I replied.

Honestly I'm very nervous to meet the girls or even see them again. I mean its been a year but hopefully Mona will be there to comfort me. I grabbed my phone and walked t=down the stairs seeing my mom at the door giving me that Hurry the fuck up look. 

"We cant be late to a funeral we have to pay our respects." My mom said.

I gave her a okay nod and we walked to our car. 

The car ride was very silent and all I could feel was the butterflies in my stomach. 

We pulled up to the church and outside I saw the girls. They wasn't really talking much. I got out the car and joined them.

"Hey, How are you guys." I said.

"Just trying to process everything.." Spencer replied.

Before I could speak it was time to go in the church. We all sat next to each other in the front with Ali's parents.

The service was so sad. Everyone was crying and saying what they really missed about Ali. 

Me annd the girls walked out and we all stood outside waiting for our parents to come out so we could leave. Nobody really talked we all kinda just stared at each other. Then all of a sudden our phone ranged all at onced. We took out our phones and began to read.

One Liar down 4 Liars to go. Game on Bitches -A

We were all scared and didnt know what to do. I turned around to see if anyone looked suspicious but no one was paying us any attention.

"This has to be a silly prank someone is playing on us." I said.

"Yeah but who would send us this and no have a number for us to reply to?" Aria Asked.

"I dont know it could be middle schoolers." I replied.

"Well im deleteing this message." Emily added.

"Hey Hanna are you ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I replied.

 I waved bye to the girls and walked to my car and we drove home.