A Game

Hanna POV

"I'll wait in the car while you go follow Melissa. Okay Spencer?" I said.

Spencer got in the car and walked off. I turned the radio to my favorite station Power 96.1

"We have a special request for a little lady named Hanna Marin. Your best friend A requested this song for you."

It was the coldest night of the year

I was in complete shock not knowing what to do. This was the most absurd thing ever.

And you asked me how long I'll stay by your side so I answered with only just one reply.Till the casket drop, till my dying days.

Till my heart beat stop. Till my legs just breaks.

The song ended when Spencer came back in the car.

"Spencer we so need to find who this bitch A is." I said.

"I understand that but Melissa just met with Ian and it turns out that she's pregnant and he's going out of town to handle some Ali business."

"What!" I screamed.

"Shit here's she come dunk down."

We dunked down and waited for Melissa to pass us.

Aria POV

"You know I could get in trouble for this right?" Ezra said.

"Yes but I can't hide my true feelings for you forever Ezra."

"But what if your mom finds out." He asked worryingly.

"She's too busy worrying about my dad's mistress than her own kids." I say sadly.

Spencer POV

After Hanna took me home I'd figure Ill still have enough time to make the field hockey try outs.

Hanna POV

I opened my front door and heard my mom talking to someone. So I walked into the kitchen just to be noisy like always.

"Hey Mom... and Wilden?" I said majorly shocked.

"Hanna meet Wilden he's my new boyfriend." She said all happily.

"Yeah I'm going up stairs." I said nervously.

I ran upstairs to FaceTime the girls.

"Oh my fucking god. My mom is dating Wilden." I said.

"Shouldn't you be happy that she found someone." Aria said.

"I'd rather she date my math teacher than the guy who is trying to throw us in jail." I whispered making sure no one could hear me but them.

"Well just think of this as getting information about the Ali case." Spencer said in all seriousness.

"Spencer would you stop playing detective for once and think about my situation." I yelled.

"Hey can you guys come over." Spencer said.

We all agreed and I hung up the phone and drove over to Spencer's. She was home alone just like always. So it wasn't a shock whenever she was.

"I got this in the mail." She said showing us this child sized coffin.

"It looks like a coffin." I said.

"Yeah no shit Hanna." Aria sass.

I just rolled my eyes and opened up the coffin. And we saw a doll that looks like Mona. I have no idea on what this means.

"Is that Mona?" Spencer asked looking at me.

"Yes that is Mona but why is she in a coffin?" I asked picking it up and pulling the string.

"You all made me feel horrible but now you guys get to feel the same way."

"What does this mean?" I asked.

"Could Mona be A?" Emily asked.

"No she couldn't I'm her best friend she would tell me." I said sticking up for Mona.

"Yeah true plus we have Emily over here dating Toby." Aria said.

"Can we just get over it?" Emily asked looking quite annoyed.

Spencer came back inside holding a box in her hand. I don't think anyone realized that she had even left.

"What's in the box?" Emily asked.

"I found this inside Melissa car. And there's dolls that looks just like us in it." Spencer said sitting the box on the table pulling out the dolls.

Everyone had a doll but me. And I was kinda worried for the reason why I didn't have one.

Spencer pulled the string of her doll.

"Your family is missing a member"

Spencer looked confused and pulled her string again. The doll saying the same thing as before.

"What? Family member?" I asked.

"I don't know." she replied.

"Why don't you have a doll Hanna?" Aria asked me confused.

"I don't even know. That's so weird." I said looking confused.

"Hey guys write down what the dolls say so I can put the box back before Melissa gets all surreptitious." Spencer said.