Bitch Threat

After lunch we saw Jenna go to the bathroom. We all followed her.

"Jenna this dumb thing that everyone is suppose to feel bad for you is all bullshit. We all know why you are really blind." Hanna said in a bitchy atitude.

"I wouldn't have to play this role if you guys friend Ali would've stayed in her place." Jenna Said

"You're Fake and that's all you'll ever be." I said.

"And you'll always be that fat pig that Ali and everyone hated." Jenna said.

Hanna raised her hand and slapped Jenna. Her glasses fell off onto the ground. Hanna picked them up and put them back on Jenna's face.

We were all surprised and told Hanna to come on before Jenna told or even saw us.

"And by the way this fat pig just bitched slapped you." Hanna whispered and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hanna you didn't have to do that you cant just go around slapping blind people." I said.

"Aria im crippled too so there was no disadvantage." Hanna said.

"In a way she deserved that cause I have a feeling that she told Toby." Spencer said.

"Told Toby what?" Toby asked walking over to us.

"Mind your business."Spencer said.

"Feisty... I love it." "But jut remember what happened the night you guys blinded Jenna. Cause one day is gonna bite yall in the butt." He said giving us the same creepy smile and walking away.

~~~

This is honestly my favorite chapter. Its based off season one where Hanna followed Jenna in the bathroom then out of no where she bitched slapped her.

Vote

Comment

Follow my insta and vine @hiipstirr