Aria

Aria Thoughts

  I don't think that the A message is some prank. Ali is not so much of a bitch to play dead and start a silly little prank. But what ever I'll just move on.

      Now that Ali is gone the secret on how Jenna went blind is safe and sound. Is it bad that I'm kinda glad that Ali is  dead. Honestly Ali being dead means that the lies and secrets are over. It feels like a weight been lifted off my shoulders. Life without Ali should be smooth sailing cause she was basically the bully of Rosewood High. So basically she was bound to die sometime soon.

Life after Ali should be a breeze but with the amount of secrets you have....-A

Life after Ali... Secrets? So one else knows?

Should I tell the girls. Wait no we haven't talked since Emily left to London for a year. And plus Hanna might tell Mona since they're buddy buddy now. But Spencer... Hmmm I can trust her but I don't know what would I say.

I stopped thinking about the text and decided to go to the bar. I grabbed my phone and went outside to the car and drove off.

I drove to the bar and I went inside. I sat across from this guy who looks like he's in college.

"Scotch please." I said.

"Can you handle that?" the strange guy said.

" Yeah but thanks for you're concern." I replied.

" Haha Hi I'm Ezra Fits."

" Hey I'm Aria."

The Bartender gave me the scotch and I took the whole drink in one gulp. I told the Bartender to keep them coming.

10 drinks later I was drunk and me and Ezra started talking. I have to admit he's pretty funny and he's cute. We both have a lot in common and he told me that he's a English teacher.

"Hey wanna go someone private."I said.

"Sure." he replied.

I grabbed his hand and we went in the bathroom.