#Ezria

Aria POV

I walked into the coffee shop and sat by Ezra.

"You look like you got something on your mind."

"Yeah I'm like so full of mixed emotions and stuff like today Ian tried to kill Spencer but somehow Ian died." I confessed.

"Wow why did this happen?"

"Well it all started when Ali decided to fucking die. Then all the secrets we kept with her is all being discovered. Then we have a stalker named A terrorizing us." I spat.

"Wow have you told your mother?" He asked.

"My mom is already going through enough shit cause A told my mom that he cheated on her then on top of that the mistress is teaching at our school." I said looking at the floor.

"Well do you want to stay the night at my house? I don't mind."

"Sure." I said.

Me: I'm staying over Ezra if my mom ask I'm spending the night over your house.

Hanna: ok use a condom

We pulled up to Ezra's house. He got out the car and opened the car door for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He put his around me and walked to his house. He lives in a little loft. It was cute for him.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Can I wear one of your t-shirts?" I asked.

He smiled and got one of his t-shirt and handed it to me.
I took it and went in the bathroom. I took off my pants and my shirt and got into the t-shirt.

I came out of the bathroom and Ezra just looked at me and smiled.

"We aren't having sex." I stated.

"I wasn't even thinking about that. Its just your really beautiful." He said making me blush.

"Thank you. You too." I said looking down.

"Haha thanks love." He said coming up to me giving me a kiss.

There's something about Ezra that makes me forget all about the troubles that I go through. I think I love him. He makes me feel safe even when Im never safe. I wish love could always feel like this.

__________

My books has reached 1.03k thank you guys. I love that people are actually reading my stuff.

Vote

Comment

I will be doing Q&A's so send me questions and I will answer them at the end of this book :)