The Key

Aria POV

That night me and Hanna went to the movies to see the movie breakfast club. It was one of my favorite classical movies.

We walked in the theater but saw nobody there. We began wondering if we had the right date. Hanna pulled out the flyer in her purse and handed it to me.

"It says that its today at 8pm" I said.

"Yeah so why isn't anyone here?"

As we were about to leave. The tv screen turned on.

It showed pictures of Alison's coffin. It then it showed pictures of us around school. Someone has been watching us but who was it.

Then next thing you know the lights turned on and we saw A.

Me and Hanna screamed and tried to leave the way that we came in but the door was locked. Hanna and I started to panic not knowing what to do.

The lights turned on and off.

Then we saw A leave.

Hanna POV

"Aria we have to follow them." I said.

Aria agreed and we ran towards where A went. They started to run so we split up. Aria went left while I went right.

Coming to the end point I saw Aria And A. I ran towards them and I jumped on A. A fell and got back up dropping a flash drive and some keys.

"Hanna it's no use we won't catch them." Aria said breathing so hard.

"Look what A dropped." I said picking up the flash drive and the pair of keys.

"We have to show the keys to Spencer and everyone." Aria said.

"Yeah but what does the keys go to?" I asked.

"I don't know but we should hide them so A wont come looking for them." Aria said.

"Okay but let's go team Haria." I said cheerfully.

"Haha what?" She asked.

"Haha our ship name duh." I said soundly like a complete white girl.

We walked out the back door of the theater and got in Aria's car.

We drove to my house cause she was spending the night for the week cause she needs a break from her parents drama.