Friday Night

Emily POV

After school we drove to the Caridge Motel. Spencer led the way to the lobby of the motel.

We all walked into the lobby and didn't see anyone Aria ranged the bell and the Manager came out.

"Uhh hi we were wondering if you could tell us about the girl who checked in your hotel on April 12,2011 ?" Spencer asked.

"Oh you must be talking about the girl with black hair and blue eyes. Yes she came with her friend who had black hair but she wore glasses. They looked like they were in a hurry for something." He said.

"Can we have the key to the room? We are trying to figure out what happened the day before our friend died." Hanna said bluntly.

"Sure." The manager said as he gave us the key and pointed where room 12 was.

We thanked him and walked to the room.

Hanna put the key in the lock and twisted it so that it could open. The door creeked open and the first thing we saw was a redcoat laying on the bed.

I walked up to it and saw a note on it and picked it up.

Remember This? Well You Should -A

"This is Alison's jacket. She wore it all the time." I said.

"Yeah but how did A get it and know that we were coming to the motel?" Aria asked.

"I don't know but we need to leave I have a bad feeling about this place." I said.

We grabbed the coat and gave the manager the keys and drove back to Hanna's house.

"Put the coat in my closet and try to blend it in with my clothes." Hanna said.

I did as she said and try to blend the jacket it.

Aria POV

"We should get ready for Mona's party." I said super excited that we were gonna have fun for a change.

***

"Wow Mona this party is really good." I complimented.

"Thanks she said glad that you guys could come." She said coming over to give us a group hug.

Hanna POV

"I'm going to find my boyfriend." I said leaving my group of friends.

I walked away and went to go find Jordan. People were everywhere its hard to even see who's who.

As I was walking I bumped into this guy. He turned around and it was Caleb.

"Well if it isn't the Barbie queen." He said laughing.

"Haha I guess so what's-"

"Hanna I'm glad you made it!" Jordan yelled clearly drunk.

"Hey." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll just leave you two alone." Caleb said walking off.

I turned to Jordan and gave him a hug.

"You want a drink?" He asked

"Yes." I said following him into the kitchen.

We were in the kitchen for almost an hour. I wasn't in my clear state of mind. I was making classic mistakes left and right.

"Wanna go somewhere alone?" I asked Jordan grabbing his hand.

He nodded and we walked to Mona's guest room.

We started making out. Taking off my shirt showing my new Victoria secret bra I kissed him passionately.

"Hanna."Jordan said.

I ignored him and began kissing his neck.

"Hanna stop." He said desperately.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't do this." He said.

"Is it because I'm too fat and ugly?" I asked beginning to cry.

"No. It's just.... I'm in love with someone else." Jordan said getting up from the bed.

I grabbed my shirt and ran out the room. I walked outside and got into his car. Thank God he left it unlocked. I put the car in drive and closed the door.

I watched the car roll down the hill. I walked away crying. I can't believe he loves someone else...

____________

Yeah I feel bad for Hanna but don't worry it's gets better next chapter :)

Comment

Vote

Vine @kardashian