Story about Toby

Spencer POV

"So what's your story?"

"Jenna blacked mailed me to have sex with her she said that she would tell me how my mom died if I had sex with her."

"Is this complete bullshit or its legit?" I asked not knowing whether to be sad or confused.

"Yeah and this is why Emily is my girlfriend she completely understands me and knows me so well."

"So your implying that you would never date me?" I asked.

"No im telling you that I would never date you."

" And why's that?" I asked.

"Because you are pretty controlling but dont get me wrong you are really pretty." he said smiling more like a creepy smile that a petophile gives a kid while he's rolling around in a big white van.

“Thanks but you know people change and im sorry for thinking that you were this crazed asshole that is using Emily for your dirty work or that you know one of her secrets or something.”

Toby got out of the car and left. I don’t even know if he even accepted my apology. I got out of my thoughts and continued to go to Emily’s house.

Aria POV

I got home and saw my mom packing up suitcases. I guess she didn’t expect anyone to be here before she was gone. I was wondering what was driving her to leave. Was it the mistress? Did she say something to her? No it can’t be she blackmailed me.

“Mom where are you going?” I asked curiously.

“No I found a 3 bedroom apartment and I’m moving in it.” She said continuously packing.

She can’t leave me here alone with my dad. What if he gets bad again and kills me too? Should I tell her about him hitting me again? But if I do that would bring more drama. I can’t put her through that again.

Uh oh word vomit “Mom don’t leave me alone with him, He slapped me at school.”

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. Her face was red and she looked completely angry.

“HE HIT YOU!!” my mom yelled.

I knew her yelling would stop her from crying.

“I can’t lose another child because of your father.” She said trying not to cry.

When my dad was an alcoholic before he was so abusive to my brother that he ran away and never came back. Things add up to a possibility that he may have killed him, but I’m not gonna bring it up cause I don’t want him to get mad at me.

“Yes because I was mad at him for hiring his mistress.” I said looking down at the floor.

“Grab your stuff your moving in with me. Hurry up because I want us to be gone before your father get home.” She said walking upstairs to my room.

She called my grandma and Hanna’s mom to come help us.

________________________________________________

I love it when you guys vote and comment. It really encourage me to write more.

Vote

Comment

follow me on vine @kardashian

Instagram: @hiipstirr

Twitter use hashtag #TwistedLiars