New Plan

Hanna POV

We helped Aria and her mom move in for the past week. Im kinda glad that she is leaving her dad. I could tell that he was getting worse again. Just like he was when Ali was alive. I think that is why her brother ran away.

"Hanna next time you decide to sleep in the basement clean it up." She said in her sneaky look. I think my mom knows that someone is sleeping down there.
I just nodded my head and took my phone out.

Me: are you okay?

Aria: I need help figuring out what happened to my brother. I want to know if he's alive.

Me: want to ask Spencer to help us

Aria: the more the better

Me: ok and guess what?

Aria: What

Me: I think my mom knows that Caleb is sleeping in our basement cause she brought up me cleaning the basement when Im done hanging out down there

Aria: or maybe Wilden brought it up.

Me: maybe :/

Emily POV

"Hey Toby can I talk to you?"

"Sure bae."

"I think we should break up." I said remembering the kiss with Maya.

"Okay but why? I thought you loved me?"

"I do but as a friend. I think that im attracted to girls more than guys."

"What made you figure that out?" He asked confused

"Well I was hanging out with Maya and we watched a movie and she kinda kissed me and I kinda enjoyed the kiss."

Toby eyes looked sad. I hate seeing him sad. It was like seeing babies sad cause they're hungry.

"I could hook you up with someone though." I said sounding sorry.

"I don't want no one else I want you." He said as he started to kiss me. His hands on my waist and my hand on his face.

I don't want to breakup with Toby but I also don't want to hurt him.