Church

Spencer POV

I got to the church a little earlier than expected. So I sat in my car and wait till it was 8pm.

Moments later I saw the church door close. I went to go check it out. I grabbed the flash light out of the backseat of my car. Slowly walking over to the church I got a little scared.

This church was in the middle of no where so even if it was A nobody could hear me scream in agony.

I finally make my way in the church. I opened the door slowly so the person wouldn't hear anything.

I looked around the church and I didn't see anything. As I was getting ready to leave I felt as if someone was behind me.

"And where do you think you're going?" A deep voiced said.

"Home."I gulped.

"Not until you give me that flash drive spencer."

"No Ian! This finally proves that we weren't the only ones that saw Alison that night that she disappeared." I yelled.

"So I see we have to do this the hard way." Ian laughed grabbing me.

I struggled to et away from his hard grip. Then finally I chose to knee him where it hurts. He lets me go and I run outside. My car was too far for me to run to it so I had to run to the bell tower.

I ran upstairs and began to call the police.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"He-" I began to say before Ian knocked my phone out of my hand.

"Give me the fucking flash drive Spencer!!" Ian yelled.

"No!" I yelled back.

Ian reached in my coat pocket to try to take it away from me but I pushed him away.

He was too strong so he pushed me over the ledge.

"Help!!" I yelled hanging on to the edge of the platform.

"Haha you should've just gave me the flash drive." Ian said placing his foot on my left hand.

All of a sudden and black figure came out of the darkness. It was A.

A pushed Ian off the ledge and he fell head first on a 18ft drop. A reached for my hands and pulled me up.

Why is A helping me? I thought.

I sat in the corner and started to tear up. I saw that Ian had died. I grabbed my phone and sent the girls a sos message.

Within minutes the girls were here.

"Oh my god spencer!!" Aria yelled seeing a dead Ian.

His face was cold. He wasn't even breathing.

Emily went to call the police.

"What are we gonna tell them when they get here?" Hanna asked.

"Well your mom is dating Wilden so we will tell Wilden what happened and what was on the flash drive he wanted it." I spoke up.

"Sounds like a plan." Hanna and Emily said as a unison.

15 minutes later the church ground was flooded with cop cars. We were taken outside for questioning.

"We need to take you guys to the station." Wilden said.

We all nod our heads and went in the police car.