Secrets

"We have to put a stop to these A messages" Spencer claimed.

"But how we can't just go around the school asking people who's sending us messages claiming to be a so called A" Aria said.

"Well we know you can't Mrs. Teacher sex slave." Hanna joked.

"Im not his sex slave I didn't he was going to be our teacher!" Aria defended.

"Guys so what are we going to do about A. Honestly I think Jenna is A cause of that night Ali put a fire cracker in her house." Emily claimed.

"SHHH Emily we can't let that go around school." Spencer said.

As we were talking Detective Wilden came walking torward us. We didnt think that he was even on Ali's murder case. We wondered if we should tell him about Ali or maybe A texting us. But we have to lie about this or even keep it hidden for Aria sake. She or Mr. Fitz can't go to jail. Her parents would be mad.

"Hello girls I would like to take you guys in for questioning about Ali's murder case." He said.

"Okay." We said in unisome.

The whole school was looking at us as if we were the ones who killed Ali.

Hanna POV

I hate the fact that even though Ali is gone some how we are still in her bullshit. Then the whole school is just staring at us.

As we are getting into the cops car our phones beeped.

Tell the truth and you're screwed -A

We all looked around trying to see if there was anyone watching us. What we saw made us knew that this wasnt Ali. It was more than a prank. It was A standing by our school with a black sweater and pants and black shoes with a face mask.

I turned to Spencer because she's the smartest of us all. But she looked terrified.

"Are you guys okay?" Wilden asked.

"Yes we were just wondering if our whole school is watching us leave the school in a cop car." I said.

"Well what was the deal with all of you guys phone ringing at the same time?" Wilden asked suspicuously.

" We are in a group chat and our friend Jenna was telling us that we are having a test in Honors English." I lied.

Wilden didnt answer as if he knew I was lieing but I didn't show him that I actually was lieing.

We arrived at the police station and Wilden took us in this room. We sat on one side of the table and Wilden sat on the other.

"So what happened that night Ali went missing." Wilden said staright forward.

"Well we were sleep and I woke cause it was cold and I noticed that the barn yard door was open. Then I noticed that Ali wasn't with us so I woke up the girls." Spencer said.

"Was Ali acting strange the night she went missing?" Wilden asked.

"No she wasnt being the same bitch that she always were. Why are we here if we told yall the story once why ask us again!" I yelled.

"Hanna calm down." Aria said.

"Youre here cause we have to make sure your story doesnt change." Wilden smiled.

" Shouldnt we have lawyers?" Spencer asked.

"Not if you don't have nothing to hid." Wilden sarcastically said.

"But we don't she was our friend she always looked after us." I said.

" Did you kill Ali because she was calling you fat and everyone loved her and hated you?" Wilden said.

"Why would Hanna kill Ali? Ali was a bitch to everyone you should go ask the entire world." Emily defended.

"Yeah plus what you asked Hanna was a tough time for her with her parents divorce. So you should maybe apologize and we can go back to school." Aria said angrily.

Tears started rushing down my face while a flashback of Ali came into my head.