Big News?

Spencer POV

Melissa: Meet me at the church around 8pm. It's urgent.

I got a text from Melissa. I wondered why she needed me to go to a church and why did she had to tell me at a church.

"Spencer come down stairs!" My mom yelled.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen gathered around it like they were plotting to kill me.

"So as we know me and Ian been together since college." Melissa started to say.

"Yeah?" I said confused on what she what bout to start say.

"Ian proposed!" Melissa yelled all excited.

I just rolled my eyes cause I knew the real reason why he proposed.

"Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you guys congratulations." My mom said all smiley.

"And that's not all. IM PREGNANT!!!" Melissa yelled.

My mom and dad were really excited that they decided to take us out for lunch. Don't get me wrong Im happy to be an aunt but I really don't care.

Hanna POV

Aria and I pulled up to the school to help support Emily's swim team today.

We walked in the pool area and the smell of chlorine hit my face. Me and Aria found us a seat next to Mona.

"Go Emily!" I yelled.

"She hasn't even started swimming yet?" Aria said.

I just looked down embarrassed kinda.

Emily POV

After the swim meet we all decided to go to cold stone.

I got home around 7:30. When I got into the house I saw Toby and my mom hanging out.

"What's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing I'm just talking to Toby making sure that he's the right guy for you that all."

This is so embarrassing I thought to myself.

"Come on Toby lets go upstairs." I said grabbing his hand.

"Ok."

"Use protection!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"No I like it raw!" I joked.

I showed Toby to my room. He sat on the bed and patting a spot next to him.

"So are we really gonna do it raw?" He asked laughing.

"No Toby. I was joking." I laughed.