#Haleb

Hanna POV

I got a message from Emily saying to meet her at our school.

So I got there around 1am. Im kinda mad that she asked me to meet her on a Saturday early in the morning. But she probably has a good reason.

I saw Emily get out of this girl's car. So I got out of mines.

"Hey Emily who's this?" I asked.

"My neighbor Maya."

"Hello Im Maya and you must be Hanna?" She asked reaching out her hand for a handshake.

"Yeah and I don't shake hands makes me feel a type of way."

"Hanna don't be a bitch." Emily protested.

"It's in my blood." I laughed. "So why am I here at 1am when I could be cuddling with my Justin Bieber pillow?"

"Well Maya told me that someone that goes by the name Laden King is stalking her and he could be friends with Caleb." Emily said.

"I could ask him for you." I said slowly walking back to my car.

"Thank you so much Hanna." Maya said running up to me hugging me.

"Again with the physical contact."

"Sorry Hanna." Maya said sincerely.

They got back in the car and drove off. I was bout to leave too until I saw a black figure go behind the school.

I decided to check it out. I grabbed my phone and my Victoria Secret perfume with me and followed them.

The person went into the boiler room. I walked in. It was dark and stuffy. I heard someone breathing behind me and turned around and sprayed them in the face with my perfume.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!?" they screamed.

"Who are you and don't lie cause I have more where that came from."

"Wait Hanna?" Caleb asked.

"Caleb? What are you doing here?" I asked trying to see his face in the darkness. "But first can we get out of this room?"

We walked outside and I brought him to my car. He had a huge duffle bag with him.

"So what's with the body bag?"

"Nothing it's just that I live here." He said looking all sad.

"Caleb seriously why?"

"Because my family lost their house and I had no where else to go."

"You could live in my basement. My mom rarely goes down there so its free." I suggested.

"Okay. So why did you pepper spray me?"

"It was Victoria Secret and because I thought you were A"

"I love you too much to try to hurt you." He said giving me a hug.

"Why? No one ever loves me."

"I love the way you just don't care. I love the way you walk the corridors like your so strong and confident. I love how you don't let everything bother you. I love how even though A is terrorizing you, you still manage to keep a smile on your face. And look your helping me even if you could get in trouble by your parents. I love you Hanna Marin." Caleb said before leaning in to kiss me.

His words. His thoughts. His actions. Slowly but surely I was falling in love with Caleb. Just like when you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once.

"Caleb no one has every said anything like that to me before. I love how you see the good side in me while everyone only sees the worse."

"I love every aspect of you Hanna." He said smiling." You know most of my life I felt alone even when I was with people. That changed when I met you."

"It's funny how I met you in detention and then you kept annoying me now Im outside our school having a heartfelt conversation with you."

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Defined girlfriend?" I asked smiling back at him cause I already knew my answer.

"Girlfriend equals taking Hanna on dates buying her the latest Justin Bieber albums. Protecting her from A and flooding her with hugs and kisses."

"Haha sure I'll be your girlfriend Caleb."

Caleb just stood there and smile. He put his hands on my waist while I put my arms around his neck. We kissed into the moonlight while the radio played Little Things in front of our school.

It was perfect. He was perfect.