New Girl

Emily POV

Hanna got released from the hospital yesterday and she came to school today. Everyone is starring at her because the word here is that she got hit by a car. Which is true.

"Do you want me to hold your stuff?" I asked politely.

"Emily my hand is broken im not cripple." Hanna said.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked out to my car. Last week the Delerintis Family moved out. So the house was empty but a new family moved in.

I pulled up to my house and saw my mom talking to the new neighbors. I got out the car.

"Hello mom." I said.

"Hey Emily meet the Jeffersons. She has a daughter around your age." She explained.

"Hello Emily. Nice to meet you. My daughter Maya is over there you can talk to her if you want." Ms. Jefferson said.

I gave her a warm smile and walked over to Ali's old house which is now known as The Jeffersons house.

In front of there house was a box of Ali's old stuff. Her notebooks, teddy bears, pictures, and her cellphone was even in the box.

"Do you want that stuff?" A strange girl wearing high wasted shorts, all white vans, a Lana Del Rey crop top, and a long cardigan sweater.

"Uhh sure." I said.

"It was this girls Alison old stuff." She said.

"Yeah I know she was my friend but last year she died." I told her.

"Oh im sorry for your lost. My name is Maya. Maya Jefferson." she said putting her hand out for a handshake.

"Im Emily Fields." I said holding out my hand giving her a handshake.

"Well I have to go unpack. See ya later." Maya said waving goodbye.

I waved goodbye and took the box and walked home. When I got in my room I called the girls to come over so we can look through the box together.

Moments later the girls came over.

Hanna POV

We went through the box. Everything was useless but her phone.

I grabbed the phone and turn it on. When it came on we went through her messages.

We went through all of them but we saw a text that came from Melissa. The text said:
Stay away from Ian! This is your last and final warning or I will tell the cops about who your hooking up with.

"What does this mean" I asked.

"It means that Melissa is involved." Emily said.

"No it means Melissa killed Alison cause she was messing with her man candy." Aria said.

"Or maybe theres another side to this story. We cant just go by one story cause last time I checked Ali was a liar and a manipulator." Spencer defended.

"This is a shock cause when Ali was alive you were the one telling everyone that Melissa was a two faced bitch." I said annoyedly.

"But thats different. Its completely different when your sister may or may not be your best killer!" Spencer yelled with tear drops running down her face.

"Guys calm down. This is probably more to what we know. But I do know is that Melissa is a new suspect." Emily protested.