Heartbroken

Hanna POV

I stayed in my room crying. Can't help but to feel ugly in my own body. Am I really that ugly. All these questions and emotions going through my head. I can't believe he loves someone else. Was I never good enough for him?

"Hanna are you okay?" My mom asked in a warm voice of sympathy."Breakups are tough if you want you can talk to me about it."

"Mom it's not the fact that we broke up its that he told me that he loves someone else." I cried through the door.

"Can I come in?" My mom asked.

I walked up and opened the door. My mom had mean girls, ice cream, and tissues in her hand. She sat the items on my bed and gave me a hug making me cry even more. She wiped the tears off my face and placed the movie in the DVD player by my tv.

Somehow my mom understands me. She could get me out of any problem.

Emily POV

"Thanks Toby I really had a nice night" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking home.

"Welcome maybe we could do it again sometime?" Toby asked probably already planning our second date.

"Yeah maybe" I said giving him a wink.

He turned around and left and I walked in the house. My mom was watching ''Finding Carter''. She looked at me and smiled. Didn't even asked how my date went surprisingly.

So I walked up stairs to change to go to bed. As I finished getting dressed my phone ringed. I thought maybe it was Toby sending me a goodnight text.

Wonder what your friends will think now your dateing the enemy -A

Spencer POV

I woke up this morning ready to go to school. Afterwards I was going to go to the gym cause I was gonna sign up for field hockey this year and I really need to get in shape before I get my ass kicked.

"Bye Mom Bye Dad!!" I yelled leaving the house.

I got into my car and drove off to school. I pulled up and saw the girls hanging outside of school just chatting.

I parked my car and went to join them.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked.

"Hanna is in a funk." Aria said.

"Why is that?" I asked looking at Hanna.

"I.. I crashed Jordan's car cause he said he was inlove with someone else." Hanna replied.

She was looking down the whole time that she was telling me what happened I felt bad for her.

Hanna POV

"We're looking for Hanna Marin."

"Hanna Marin. You're under arrest anything you do or say can be used against you." Wilden said.

They grabbed me out of my chair and walked me out of the class. We down the halls and I saw Caleb and Jordan. Caleb gave me a sad look. But Jordan looked like someone had crashed his car. Oh wait I crashed his car. Well he 100% deserve it for what he's done to me.

_________

Lame chapter but Its 5am and I had ideas for this chapter. I swear #haleb is coming very soon well in the next chapter but yeah

Vote

Comment

Follow me on vine @kardashian