A Struck Again

Hanna POV

"I'll stand guard." I said.

"Okay well be back." Spencer replied.

As I walked back from the hidden door I went outside. It was kinda foggy outside. I saw a human like figure stand by our cars.

"Hey what are you doing?" I yelled.

The human figure stopped and ran away. I ran towards our cars and saw "Watch Out" written on the window. I turned around and someone in their car hit me.

Aria POV

"Hey I heard Hanna scream." I said.

We all ran outside and saw Hanna lying on the ground.

"Hanna!" Emily yelled.

She didnt move and suddenly her eyes slowly shut.

"Someone call the police!" I yelled.

"HELP US HELP!!" Emily yelled.

Spencer took out her phone and dialed 911.

Emily POV

The cops came 3 minutes later. All of us was crying cause we didnt know if we were gonna loose Hanna or not. We cant loose another friend.

They picked Hanna up and took her to the hospital. We all got in our cars and followed them.

Then all of a sudden our phones ring.

Can't run from the big bad wolf -A

I stopped the car and called Spencer and Aria.

"Hey Guys did yall get the A text?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanna kill this bitch A" Aria said.

"Guys I dont think this is Ali. Ali would never hurt us she was our friend. Never our enemy." Spencer said.

"Then who hit Hanna in their car." I asked.

"I don't know" Spencer said.

I pulled up to the hospital and saw Spencer and Aria and Mona. I joined them. Im actually suprised to see Mona here considering that we only called the cops.

"What are you doing here Mona." I asked in a bitchy tone.

"Relax Emily Mona is getting A text too so she called me and asked if it was us and I explained everything to her." Spencer said.

I rolled my eyes at Spencer and began to walk in the hospital.