The Begining of Spoby

Emily POV

Maya drove us home.

"Hey do you want to stay the night?" She asked.

"Sure why not."

"Okay we have pizza and movies." Maya said while unlocking her front door.

"Ooh I love pizza and movies." I said walking in her house.

We walked up into her room. I chose a movie while Maya ordered pizza from Pizza Hut. I chose the movie "The Fault in Our Stars". It was my all time favorite movie.

"Ohh chick flick I love your taste."

"Haha yeah have you read the book?" I asked

"Yes it was the best thing I laid my eyes on."

{ After The Movie }

"That movie was so sad." Maya said pulling out tissues from her purse.

"Yeah I love how he fell in love with her despite how she felt about herself."

"Yeah then he said that he loves her in Amsterdam."

"Then how she cried at his fake funeral." I said.

"I love that he loves her no matter what." Maya said leaning into my face.

She looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I'm not lesbian so why was I letting her kiss me.

I pushed her off of me. She looked confused. Maya opened up her mouth to say something but I cut her off.

"Maya I'm not like you. I don't like girls." I said harshly.

I got up and grabbed my things and walked home. I didn't give her time to explain herself but I didn't care.

Spencer POV

On my way to Emily's house I saw Toby. I understand that him and Emily go out but I don't that its healthy. I mean he knows just about one of our main secrets.
I rolled down my window to talk to Toby.

"Hey do us all a favor and leave Emily alone" I said in a bitchy attitude.

"Oh you mean my girlfriend" he replied smirking.

"Why does she even trust you like what's your story?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes I want to know what Im dealing with." I said opening up the passenger door.