Questions Questions and More Questions

Hanna POV

We arrived at the police department and Wilden immediately brought us to the same interrogation room the night Ali disappeared in.

He set up his video camera and everyone sat down. Spencer face was all dirty from Ian.

"So why was Ian chasing you?"

"He wanted this flash drive." I said pulling it out of my pocket.

Wilden grabbed the flash drive and plugged it into the computer he had next to him.

{ The Video }

"You really know how to please a guy bae." Ian said zipping up his pants.

"Yeah well just don't tell Melissa." Alison said."Can you take me back home? Im supposed to be at Spencer's but I have to get something at home first."

"Uhh sure. But can I have another kiss?" He asked.

I puckered up my lips ready to give him a kiss but he stopped me.

"No I meant down there."

"Ugh no just take me home." I demanded.

{ The Video Ends }

The video ends then next thing you know a video of Hanna getting hit with a car shows up.

"Detective Wilden this shows that we weren't the last ones to see Ali that night." I said.

"Yeah but Ian is dead and we can't get his side of the story." He said.

"We don't need his side." Spencer said.

Before Wilden had a chance to reply Garret came in talking about how Melissa was here and she was having a mental break down.

"I'm sorry girls but we will have to finish this another time." He smiled in a creepy way.

All of us got up.

"And Hanna stay back. Ill give you a ride home." Wilden said.

I just nodded my head and went to visit Emily's mom.

Spencer POV

I walked out the interrogation room and I walked passed Melissa. She gave me her mean ass bitch face.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT SPENCER! YOU RUIN EVERY FUCKING THING FOR ME!" Melissa yelled.

"DO YOU NOT CARE THAT YOU FUCKING FIANCÉ JUST TRIED TO KILL ME?" I yelled back.

She didn't even look at me when I said it. Nor did she even replied.

"Just know when this shit is over I'm moving out." She said walking into the interrogation room that me and my friends was just in.

Aria POV

I got into my car and called Ezra. I needed to talk to him about this whole thing.

"Hey Ezra can you meet me at the coffee shop? Im not feeling the best right now."

"Sure but aren't people going to see us?"

"At this point I don't really care."

"Okay I'll be there in five."

I pulled up to the coffee shop and saw that he was already there drinking probably his latte that he always orders when he comes here.