Hanna's Dream

Hanna POV

I woke up and saw Ali sitting on my bed. If she's dead then why is she here?

"I came down here to see if you were alright." Alison said.

"But if you're dead how are you here with me?" I asked.

"Its a dream. Im your guardian angel." She said wiping away a tear from my face.

"Do you know who's A?" I desperately asked.

"No but I can tell you this, you can't trust Mona." Alison warned.

"Why not?" I asked worrily.

Ali started to walk away into the halls. I wanted to chase after her but I knew people would think Im weird for running after something that they couldn't see.

"Hanna? Hanna?" Some voice said.

I woke up and it was bright. I saw all my friends including my mom standing beside me.

"How are you doing?" My mom asked all concerned.

"Im fine just my hand hurts." I replied.

"The doctor said that you broke your hand. You have to wear your cast for 6 weeks" Aria said.

"I'll go see if you can come home today." My mom said.

My mom walked out the door. I wondered if I should tell them about my little dream with Ali being my guardian angel. But then again she said watch out for Mona so I guess i'll just wait.

Mona POV

Being in this room with all these fake bitches makes me really sick. How could Hanna pretend to be A and yet be there friend at the same time.

Little does she know I'm not really her friend.

"Hey guys I really need to get home. We have school in the morning." I lied.

"Ok bye." Everyone said.